XMeatX is offline New Member

Arimidex: How much is too much

heres my deal- I am extremely sensitive to gyno and still have very small lumps around my nipple from a previous cycle. I aquired this minor gyno while on a cycle of 500mgtest/400eq/dbol kickstart wks 1-4 at 35mg....the thing is that I was on .5mg Arimidex ED. I was very surprised to get gyno while on that dose of anti-e. It even later flared up when I was messing around w/ 4AD prohormones.

Is there any real problem with taking alittle more then 1mg Arimidex ED??
    my current cutting cycle is:
    Prop 50mg ED weeks 1-10
    Var 50mg ED weeks 1-5
    Winny 50mg Ed weeks 6-10

I have tons of Arimidex and really want to play it safe here by taking a full MG, however I think I would like to go over 1 mg ED, just don't want to get any side effects from it.

Please respond if you know anything about this or have done this yourself. Thanks

-Meat

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    welllll, if youve already got gyno you may want to get it taken care of before you cycle again. use nolvadex /tamoxifen for gyno

point taken, however its really only noticeable to me and nothing I really mind. It is only noticeable if I really feel around my nipple and then you can find 2 or 3 bb sized lumps. There is no large solid mass or puffiness. It was worse on the last cycle, but nolva brought it back down to a size that I have no problem dealing with.

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    i have took 3mg per day with no side effects to notice, this is something i have looked into, supposedly at those doses you get no more benefits as there will be no conversion already and there is nothing else you can do, but there will be no harm either, i also had a lot i bought a gram so i was just experimenting, i did it for long periods too with no problems

peace

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    You can also try 1mg of Arimidex and a low dose of 20mg of Nolvadex while on your cycle. Nolvadex is significantly cheaper, and since you're already prone to gyno, it might be better to take with the arimidex.

Thanks for the replys.....I think I'm gonna go with about 1.5mg Arim Ed and 10-20 mg nolv ED to be safe. My only concern with taking nolva long term is the rebound effect of freefloating estrogen when I stop taking it(the estrogen that existed but couldnt bind)

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    its not cheaper if ur buying a gram of ana from china, that works out very cheap

peace

same here...I pretty much have unlimited liquidex as my guy makes his own from imported powder too. I was going to try femara from pnp this time around, but around 200$ for femara vs about 10$ for unlimited ldex made the choice easy

blakyr is offline Associate Member
    hey bro... check into femara. I have heard really good things about it. It is stronger than nolva or l-dex. I have heard it is good for those who are prone to gyno. It would be worth the research

Billmister is offline Member
    this is not in a question, but isn't why do anavar and winny in the same cycle. aren't they somewhat the same thing?

I'm not going to be running them at the same time. I'd like to, but dont wanna take two orals at once.

Also, I've always wanted to try var, but because of the price I can't go 10 weeks on it anyway and winny hardens me up really well so I'll take the benefits of that during the last 5 weeks when I'm already at a relatively low bodyfat.

Thread Information