Thread: first cycle

Five Seventy is offline New Member

first cycle

i want to start my first cycle and dont want to take a lot of things just something that will help me put on about 10-12 pounds of lean muscle in about 8 weeks. any suggestions? also what would the cost be around for those things?

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Spend time reading about the different AAS. When you find what interest you research more in depth on that hormone. Then put together something you would think appropriate for your goals and will critique it and advise you of any changes.

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    Please take the time to get your diet and workouts in order.

Steroids are a very serious thing that can shorten your life or kill you if your not prepared to seriously learn about what your doing.

We here at AR.com do care about you. We will help in any way we can as long as we feel the person is ready.

i actually read up on d bol. i heard it is a good AS to take by itself for an 8 week cycle. anyone have any thoughts on it?. i also read it could be about $70 dollars for a one month cycle. does that sound right?

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by Five Seventy
    i actually read up on d bol. i heard it is a good AS to take by itself for an 8 week cycle. anyone have any thoughts on it?. i also read it could be about $70 dollars for a one month cycle. does that sound right?
    I would say read some more. Dbol is one of the worst things too take by its self. Also taking it for that long isn't good for you cause its quite toxic

Try some ester of test. Thats a good first cycle by its self.
    Last edited by RON; 05-13-2003 at 07:12 PM.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Keep reading. Dbol is a poor choice to take by itself and eight weeks is pretty long for a 17AA. Do a search on a dbol only cycle and that should answer some questions.

what exactly is ester of test....im trying to find info on it to read about on the site but cant find it. also what does ed mean when someone says take 10 mg ed of this?

darklurker88 is offline Junior Member
    Good site, info on all steroids .
    Last edited by RON; 05-13-2003 at 07:24 PM.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by Five Seventy
    what exactly is ester of test....im trying to find info on it to read about on the site but cant find it. also what does ed mean when someone says take 10 mg ed of this?

http://anabolicreview.com

Go to the main site and start reading the drug profiles

i was actually reading about sustanon 250. it sounds pretty promising. if i took 250 mg/wk for about 6-8 weeks do you guys think i would get good results without being to harsh on my liver?

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Well, first off, before you do anything, you have to DO RESEARCH!!!! Just by the questions your asking, your not even close to begin a cycle. No, flame. Seriously, you will be so glad you did. Don't just read up on a particular AS, Read up on all of them. Find out all the pro's and con's to each one. Read tons of threads and get advise from the bro's on here. 250mg a week of sust for 6 weeks isn't worth it. Also, read up on post cycle thearpy (clomid, Nov, etc...) Thats just as important. All the AS in the world aint going to do much unless your diet is perfect. I tell you this because I was the same way. If it wasn't for the help of everyone and the knowledge on this board, I could of screwed myself up big time. I changed my cycle 4 times before I got it right.

The best advise I can give is DO NOT RUSH INTO THIS. It is a Big decision and one not to be taken lightly. Hang out on the board for awhile and begin to learn..

Thread Information