Buff2def is offline New Member

Exclamation STOP!!!!.....Newbies must read!!.......

To all New bros..

"Im sure your not the first to ask your Question"

I want to save you all lots of time and save the board some space. Before you post a question...try using the search function at the top of the page. Type in your question or part of your question and you will be amazed with your results. I myself am somewhat new to AR but I spend about 4-5 hours a day on the boards. It never seems to amaze me that I will read the same questions worded 100 different ways.

Just my 2 cents.

I think you will save yourself a lot of time and will learn information on what ever it is that you are seeking much faster.

Train Hard

Buff!
    Last edited by Buff2def; 05-13-2003 at 07:33 PM.

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    Amen brother!

I recieved a message yesterday that went like this.

"hey im 200 pounds 6 foot tall, tell me what i need to buy to begin."

Begin what?

We are here to educate our fellow brothers and sisters in this lifestyle.

Take the time and research your questions. Do the work it takes to really understand your body and mindset before you even begin thinking about almost talking to a source.

We never mind answering quetions, I love it in fact. But i do not do everything for you. Hmm now if you donated .. lol joking

Search tool baby, Gotta love it. hehe you cant help but see me in there just type in "fina" lol

Lets stay safe and educate our bros!

blakyr is offline Associate Member
    We need some kind of mandatory reading followed by a quiz or something before you can become a member. I just did some counsiling thing for a loan that you have to read and then take a test afterwards... if you do poorly you must restart the process. It is not anything huge but it FORCES you to understand what you are doing. It would be good to know for sure that ALL newbies are informed on certain things!! Maybe I'm just dreaming but that would keep the dumb questions from arising and thread like this starting EVERY DAY. LOL

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    I found most of the info I was looking for on previous postings! It took time but I also learned other things than could help in the future.

Whatever I couldn't find I then started a new thread...and Pheedno has been awesome with help! That guy is totally stand up! Thanks Pheedno!

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    Yes, newbi's please use the search button first.......

Pain

DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    passa getdown dena.........whats up buddah? yeh search it

Whoisdaman is offline Senior Member
    This is a perfect example, I don't know how many posts we already have telling newbies to use the search feature. Search next time Buff2def!

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Once again...doing a search rings true. I found a couple of old threads (from 2001 & 2002) last night and bumped them so people could read them. They're getting great feedback.

The info is here! All a person has to do is look, find it, and read it!

(Whoisdaman comment..) This is a perfect example, I don't know how many posts we already have telling newbies to use the search feature. Search next time Buff2def!
    Trust me bro... I do my homework, and being that we have about 100 new bros hitting the board daily. I didn't see anything wrong with given a reminder. It seems as if this struck a nerve... I'm just trying to save some space on the boards and give the new bros some well need advise!

Take it easy Big Guy

Train Hard

B2D
    Last edited by Buff2def; 05-14-2003 at 02:30 PM.

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by Whoisdaman
    This is a perfect example, I don't know how many posts we already have telling newbies to use the search feature. Search next time Buff2def!

I think the point he is trying to make here is that in the last few days there have been at least 3 or 4 threads on this very subject. Rather than start another on, search for one of those and bump it.

-moto

Whoisdaman is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by motoxxxguy
    I think the point he is trying to make here is that in the last few days there have been at least 3 or 4 threads on this very subject. Rather than start another on, search for one of those and bump it.

-moto
    That... and I was just making a little laughing matter out of it all. You didn't strike a nerve Buff, your 100% true on using the search feature. I hoped you would have seen the laughing icon at the bottom, but since you didn't, don't take it the wrong way.

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    wassup DADDYDBOL!

Rules!!

Not at all bro..
    I just want everyone to know that the boards are really important and 99.9% of the time people really need help and are looking for good information. I have seen many boards destroyed in the past with people bullsh*ting on them and the real true Vets, Mods, and just all around educated people on AAS are no longer interested in supporting the boards. A lot of people have put many hours into this board including myself and I want to see it maintain its creditable the way that is has up until this point.

So again, continue to support AR that’s the only way that it will remain and lets keep the rules in place so that we can all benefit from it.

Buff!

Train Hard and then Train Harder...

tt333 is offline Senior Member
    How about we have only 1 "Newbies must read" thread. Shit theres only about four or five hundred of these threads on this board.

Thread Information