MrDezel is offline Banned

Old face in a new surronding

Well Im new here.... Not to the game, but to this board in general. I was growing tried with the one I was at... Too much blah blah talk and not enough serious talk. Im not a big poster but I know some things, but not enough to say I know all. Seein too many of those types on other forums.

So I'm gonna test the waters here...

I was thinking of a good summer stack to get some quality lean muscle and not put on freakish size.

I was thinking of a Tren /Testen stack with winny at the end and also clo/arimidex /nolvadex therapy in there too.

I was also thinking Primo/Testen with winny or Deca /Primo. Both using estrogen theropy throughout.

Basically I just want something that is going to leave me with solid gains that will last. That's why I am pushing the Primo.

So let's hear some ideas bros.

ibiza69 is offline Senior Member
    welcome bro, AR is a great board, its my home. i visit other boards too, but usually don't post, just doesn't seem the same.
    i like the tren /test/winny cycle btw, better gains than with primo, IMO.

WELCOME BRO

Now I have a few questions with tren ... I have learned that it is pretty tough on the body, but that it can basically transform bodys. My experience has basically been in the everyday AS and don't know too much about tren. I have read up on Fina basically and that's about it. Can someone tell me some things about it... Like effects on the body in depth.

It has also been my assumption that it is kind of like the "ghetto" AS of gear. Being that it is mostly made by hand per user. Am I wrong in assuming that?

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Trenbolone is a very powerful anabolic that is more androgenic than testosterone . And it does not aromatize like testosterone because of its 19-Nor modification - like Deca . The fact that is has so much androgenic activity can be were you would see the most side effects. So if you are conserned on how you may react to it - you should first familiarize yourself with testosterone. If you have succefully taken an adequate cycle of testosterone with little side effects than you should have no additional problems with Trenbolone at reasonable doses.

Trenbolone is far from a "ghetto" choice. In fact, it was a very popular cutting sup when it was still being made... and expensive. But today finding real trenbolone is nearly impossible since it was discontiued some time ago. HOWEVER, due to it's vetenary use on cattle to add lean weight and decrease bodyfat prior to slaughter - it IS avalable in cattle implants. Which IS legal to buy (if it was illegal, it would cause major problems with cattle farms to obtain it) in the US since the US does dope their farm animals for quality meat. In some countries this is illegal for farmers to do because of studies suggesting that the hormones can be passed on to the consumers of the meat. BUT - converting the cattle implants into an injectable solution with a kit is illegal... the good thing is that trenbolone is very effective and still obtainable for those that are willing to make it themselves.

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    i teach alot of newbies and new to tren peeps daily.

In my dealings and research on myself i find that i only get sides after i exceed 75mgs ED

There is a trend that is scary. MORE is not better in this case.

Start out with a simple cycle if your wanting to try tren.

stick with Test and tren. Run it 8 weeks and that will let you know everything you need to about what it will do to you.

Naturally , anti E's and clomid are always needed.

PM me if i can help with conversion or fina questions.

like everyone else im always here to help!

So Budha what would be a moderate dosage for my first time on Tren ? I have taken test before, so that is nothing new to me. Would 50mg be enough, or would you recomend more?

Thread Information