GETTINBIGGER is offline Junior Member

Attn Experienced gear users what do you think??

My 1st Cycle

Week#1- 400mg Deca & 25 mg dbol ed
    Week#2-300mg Deca & 500 Test Depo(Galenika/YU)&30mg Dbol ed
    Week#3-300mg Deca & 500 Test Depo & 30mg Dbol ed
    Week#4-300mg Deca & 500 Test Depo & 30 mg Dbol ed
    Week#5-300mg Deca & 500 Test Depo
    Week#6-300mg Deca & 500 Test Depo
    Week#7-300mg Deca & 500 Test Depo
    Week#8-300mg Deca & 500 Test Depo
    Week#9-300mg Deca & 500 Test Depo
    Week#10300mg Deca & 500 Test Depo
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hey guys I am currently in week 5 and am now 172.5 lbs. That is 20.1 lbs up so far. I have stopped the dbol at week 4. As I see no need to take it any longer. I am 20 lbs up right now as i'm sure most is water. Started liquidex today(.25mg ed). I am going to mexico with a couple chicks the 22nd. Its kind of my last hoorah before I get married. Will the liquidex help me get cut up?? I know its there I just have a slight amount of bloat.

Do you guys think it will be best to run this cycle 12 weeks??? Since I started the test in week 2 I will only have 9 weeks of the test ethanate. If not that I was thinking about starting 50mg winny eod weeks 9-12. And clomid starting week 13.

Keep in mind this is my 1st cycle.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Here's the deal

Start weight 152.4 lbs 6' 25 yrs old Very hard gainer training about 1 year +. About 4% bodyfat.

End week 1 159.1
    End week 2 164.5
    End week 3 168.6
    End week 4 167.6

Start of week 5 ***172.5lbs*** and the test should start kicking in any day now

Tephlon is offline New Member
    Id say run it (test/deca ) for 12 weeks and start the winny at the beginning of week 11-14. then clomid therapy as soon as the winny is done.

Thanks for the reply..
    That is exactly what a buddy suggested. As this is my 1st cycle I did not want to take it too long. Would you recommend the winny at 50 mg eod, as I posted above? Also I can use a smaller gauge needle withthe winny right. Like a 25g. I currently use 22g 1" for quads and 22g 1.5" for glutes.. I am currently only doing 2 injects/week. 250mg testw/ 150mg deca . 2.5cc's per shot. This way I only hit each glute and quad once every other week. Since the winny requires more inject and I hate needles i'd like to use a smaller guage.

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    bro for your first cycle you dont need to run it 12 weeks...10 is optimal...dont pyramid you d-bol doses..run the same amount all the way through..also fill out your profile....Madmax

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    id run the deca at 400mg per week for 10 also

tt333 is offline Senior Member
    ^ I agree

Thanks guys, I will stop the test and deca at 10 weeks. What do yo think about adding the winny to the end???

Id suggest doing the winny 50mg ed weeks 11-12 while you wait for the deca and test to taper down to start clomid.

if you have more winny start it a week or 2 before week 11.

dizzle is offline Respected Member

Re: Attn Experienced gear users what do you think??

Originally posted by GETTINBIGGER
    I am going to mexico with a couple chicks the 22nd. Its kind of my last hoorah before I get married.
    Kind of off topic, and none of my real business, but don't fuck up your marriage. I don't want to hear anymore bros crying about girl problems in the AR Lounge forum. And you'll be starting clomid in a few weeks after that too to make it worse. Don't be foolish bro, just looking out for ya.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by Tephlon
    Id suggest doing the winny 50mg ed weeks 11-12 while you wait for the deca and test to taper down to start clomid.

if you have more winny start it a week or 2 before week 11.
    i disagree. if your going to run winny run it for no less than 6 weeks. the dose is good, 50mg ed, but id say if you run it go from 8-13, then start clomid after that.

peace

Originally posted by symatech

i disagree. if your going to run winny run it for no less than 6 weeks. the dose is good, 50mg ed, but id say if you run it go from 8-13, then start clomid after that.

peace
    i agree with that.

but I was assuming he didn't have enough winny to do it longer considering the eod thing he had proposed originally.

Thanks for the advice guys. Actually I don't have any winny. But I was going to order some from one pharmacy in mexico how is STAN QV 50 injectable (winny,winstrol ). They are giving me a price of $159 for a 20 ml vial. It is 50mg/ml. They also are offering 100mg/ml Stanol V injectable ( wini) Ttokkyo . But that is $293 for a 20ml vial. Either way I need 2 of the QV or 1 of the Ttokkyo..

Don't those prices seem stiff??

anybody??

Originally posted by GETTINBIGGER
    Thanks for the advice guys. Actually I don't have any winny. But I was going to order some from one pharmacy in mexico how is STAN QV 50 injectable (winny,winstrol ). They are giving me a price of $159 for a 20 ml vial. It is 50mg/ml. They also are offering 100mg/ml Stanol V injectable ( wini) Ttokkyo . But that is $293 for a 20ml vial. Either way I need 2 of the QV or 1 of the Ttokkyo..

Don't those prices seem stiff??
    i haven't used any of those but for the price of the QV it sounds a bit right at 159$. If you can find the QV 100mg/mL winstrol it would be cheaper than buying the 2 QV bottles or buying one of the Ttokkyo.
    Good luck!

Thread Information