RudeBwoy is offline Junior Member

need to stop cycle early, advice

Hey bros, I started dbol 1 week ago, no injections yet though, I just got an injury and need to stop. Do I need to start some type of post cycle therapy , clomid or something? Need to be off for about a month or two to heal. Please help! Thanks

Matt Foley is offline Member

Re: need to stop cycle early, advice

Originally posted by RudeBwoy
    Hey bros, I started dbol 1 week ago, no injections yet though, I just got an injury and need to stop. Do I need to start some type of post cycle therapy, clomid or something? Need to be off for about a month or two to heal. Please help! Thanks
    no worries bro,save the clomid.the weight you gained would mainly be water and your HPTA was not supressed for a long period of time.just save your gear for when your ready.

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    1 week suldn't havedone much to your natural test production...if you feel safer you could possibly do a week or so of clomid. Maybe 150 mg day one , then 50 for the remainder 6 days. But 1 week shouldn't have done much...What'd you injur?

RudeBwoy is offline Junior Member
    Thanks guys, I hurt my lower back and shoulder at work. Trying to be superman. doc says I should rest awhile, but Ill be back.

Thread Information