Ttay is offline Junior Member

**Does Clenbuterol and Winstrol Tab mix**

I have been using clenbuterol alone.. . to loose weight and have had a very good result ... i lost a couple of pound. and from that... im in my natural cut cycle using clen ... and also had a good result with cuts.... but i want to get more tone and cut.... would clen and winny tab mix together...

i was thinking ... clen= loose fat + water
    and then... winny tab= cuts...

any suggestion ..????

need help peepz///

the winny tab im talking a bout is the stanzanol

dangit is offline Member
    I was taking winny tabs and clembuterol together. Worked great for me. I don't know about the clem helping with the water, but I know that taking novaldex will help you shed water from under your skin.

Winny will help you put on lean muscle mass without any extra water. Don't forget to only use the clembuterol for two weeks at a time and then take a 2 week break.

A good diet is also needed if you want to get cut. Doing these two together wont help all that much. Winny is good for keeping your muscle mass when your dieting and your carb and fat intakes are real low.

Drinking lots and lots of water is essential when trying to loose water too. I'd drink at least 4-6 litres of it a day.

im already BIG .. done with bulk ... .. .. but not that cut... and i dont want to get any bigger .... jus pain cuts ... showing every little muscle... is clen and winny the way to do it....

doesnt winny also make u get bigger,...??? or does it jus keep the muscle tone without gain plus .. cuts????

Thread Information