big swoll is offline Member

Question suspending winny in water

i have been reading up on making my own gear with powders...it seems pretty simple really...just like making my fina...what i haven't read any threads on is how to suspend the stan. powder in water...and if i wanted to could i just suspend the stan. powder in oil...any help is appreciated

skii96 is offline Member
    This is a tuffy, lol. Winny is a bitch to get to suspend in anything. If your powder is pure and micronized you might beable to get it water at maybe 7-8% BA and 10-15% BB. I put mine in PG with a super solvent by Kaotik and it still fell out. Oh and make sure you only make it 50mg/ml not 100 like me lol. Good luck and if you do decide to try it let us know how it goes! peace

anadrolavenger is offline Junior Member
    i have been wondering the same thing.....i dont beleive my powdre is micronized....does this mean it will still be hard to suspend?? are there any links that could be helpfull???

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Quest (an underground lab) even stop making winny. They couldn't even get it right! I have heard it's freakin' hard though.

skii96 is offline Member
    It is hard to get winny to suspend. I personally would try making some test enan, eq or deca first before trying the harder compounds. I actually just make my own test/eq or deca then just use mexi or euro stuff for the rest.

Thread Information