joe_capone is offline Member

Talking god i love this feeling..

when u wake up all sore that u can barley even sit and stretch ur arms.. it hurts soo bad that it feels good man. it feels good to know when u pushed yourself to the limit. lol. no im not on cycle.. last cycle was 5 months ago and i still have every ounce of muscle on me

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    uhm, if u wake up feeling like that it means u pushed urself too far, overtraining anybody ? have fun !

joe_capone is offline Member
    overtraining/?? i dontthink so lol. its okay to do hardcore routine once in a while with 2 sets of 40 reps light weight concentrating on the muscle with some light weights. i did biceps triceps and delts yesterday using high reps low sets. spend an hour at the gym. at lest i dont need drugs to get my ass into the gym and start working out. i have the mentality to get my ass in the gym and work out drug free.... let me tell you something... i never loose an ounce of muscle after my cycles coz uknow why??? i bust my ass in the gym every week. and its good to try diffrent things once in a while. surprising your body with new shit. i dont think its overtraning. sorry to burst your bubble.

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    good job bro, i love feeling sore too.

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Interesting Gundam675. I've been wondering about that (sorness). Sometimes I can workout and feel nothing and other times I'm sore as hell. I keep a log (diet & workout routine) so as to make sure I'm always moving more and more poundage when I can.

I've never done hack squats and leg presses (I love squats) but last Saturday I did both and could barely walk for three day's! I chalked it up to the fact I hit the muscle group from different angles and that I did a good job. I generally hits legs twice a week with about 3-4 days rest between workouts. Is it overtraining?

Capone, I love that feeling as well.

Whoisdaman is offline Senior Member
    What does feeling sore have to do with steriod questions? You know, there is a whole general forum for this.

Buff2def is offline New Member
    Amen to that brother...good to hear your doing well but take it to the general forum.

Train Hard

B2D!

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    THIS POST IS COOL WHERE IT IS........

and i agree that soreness is close to the best feeling in the world. you pushed yourself to the limit without overtraining.
    hell, if i dont get at least a little sore after i'm done, then i didnt do enough.
    youre like me in another respect too bro, i try to work out just as hard off cycle as when i'm on. this can only benefit you post cycle.

peace I4L

Whoisdaman is offline Senior Member
    THE POST IS NOT COOL WHERE IT IS....

hehe, it was just a suggestion. Maybe after multiple years of training and being sore I just don't see a reason to celebrate.

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    WHOISDAMAN,
    if its out of place another mod can move it, but i think its ok.

no hard feelings bro, i know youre looking out for whats best around here.
    btw-i never said i celebrated anything.......haha.

peace I4L

Thread Information