Needforjuice is offline New Member

1st cycle need help???(slin experts please help)

Hey guys I want to start my first cycle I have been training for 3 years now and my gains are not coming as they used to. My main focus is on strength, yes I'm a powerlifter, so I was thinking of putting together a cycle that would help me do just that gain strength. tell me what you guys think.

Weeks 1-10 500mg test QV enanthate
    Weeks 1-10 400mg EQ
    Weeks 1-14 slin start at 1iu and work my way up to where i feel comfortable with it.
    Weeks 1-14 12.5mg proviron EOD ( I would do the regular 50mg/day but that gets a little expensive)
    Weeks 10-14 Clomid 50mg

As for the slin I plan on taking it after workouts and then just eating carbs/protein around 50g of each for each meal. I know I have to cut out the fat on all meals.

Question: For those that have used slin, has it helped at all with size and strength? And how dangerous has it been on your body? Also, do you go up every week on the iu or EOD?

As you guys can tell I don't know much about the slin but I'm looking to find info, it's not that easy.

Thanks any help is appreciated

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Welcome to AR Bro.

How old are you? Slin on a first cycle isn't a good idea, if you can't do 50mg of proviron don't do it.

JohnnyB

thanks for the welcome bro I probably should have introduced myself first, but you know how it goes when you want help on a cycle.

I will try and put off the cycle for another month then and get all the proviron , but other than that does it sound good.

well honestly it will not be my first cycle more like my first injectable cycle. I finally found my balls to inject pins.

My first cycle was about a year ago with anavar /dbol /winny/clomid. I got some decent gains from that but from what I hear there's nothing like the REAL thing. So I want to try for myself.

Does the cycle itself sound good though and will it reach my goals?

By the way JB thanks for the reply

BUMP.

Thinking it over I will probably run 25mg proviron throught the cycle and I was thinking of throwing in fina weeks 3-10 75mg/ EOD.

What do you guys think???

Please I need help with this

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    The cycle is ok but the slin is not necessary. Leave it out.

Question: If i'm getting such bad remarks about the slin, why do people even use it?

I need the size along with the strength so i'll have a shorter bench stroke, SO I thought the slin would help with the size and the weight gain which leads to strength gain?

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Well the main reasons I don't think you should use it are that you admittedly don't know much about it. You don't have much AAS experience. You have only been lifting for three years. You haven't answered the question of how old you are or given any stats. Your last cycle you did an oral only because you did not want to use needles. All these are indicators to me that you may want to take time and do more research before jumping into a slin cycle.

sorry I'm 20 years old 5 10 221lbs. around 10%BF.

I think i'll just stick with the test/fina/eq cycle then, that sound better guys? and I'll run fina ED weeks 4-11.

Reason I wanted to try slin so bad is b/c 1) I have a 10ml bottle with 100 .5cc pins waiting for me in my frig. 2) A buddy of mine used slin on his 3rd cycle(granted this will be my first syringe cycle) and he got MASSIVE and STRONG!!!! So I wanted to make the same gains.

What I know about slin: -I use it after workouts on workout days (so for me 4 times/week)
    -I cannot eat fatty foods after they must be foods with carbs/protein
    -The sugars that I eat should be 10g per IU min after that go by feeling if felt run down eat something with sugar (i.e. soda)
    -Every GRAM OF PROTEIN taken in from slin will go to muscle.
    -slin is subq (most likely poke in love handles)
    -and then the obvious start at 1iu and go up daily or each time as long as body feels ok and not run down(if run down try intaking sugar if not sufficient then lower dosage)

Do I sound like I know enough to use it???

At 20 I'd say wait another 2-3 years before you cycle. your natural hormone are as high as there going to get in life take full advantage of that. Your body is still devoloping and your growth plates are still open.

JohnnyB

no trust me brother my growth plates closed down at 18 I havn't really grown much since then. IT PISSES ME OFF ABOUT THAT TOO. I don't have good genes at ALL. my father is 5 7 160lbs my mother is 5 4 125lbs. There parents were small upset for my grandpa on mom's side no offense to him was fat.

There are NO OTHER LIFTERS in my family. So my genetics SUCK and everything i've gained is from busting my ass. That's why when gains started dropping and I had to cut down from eating 6,000 cals/day b/c it was getting to expensive with my hours getting cut and school I started losing weight. And i'm sure you guys would agree with me when i say "LOSING WEIGHT SUCKS". that's why i wanted to start this cycle.

I mean about the research i've been researching gear for about a year now and have always been afraid to do it. Now that i have a WILD hair up my ass to poke I wanted to take advantage of it and wanted help with a cycle.

sorry not trying to sound like a dick but I know others on this board are younger than me and have already done a few cycles.

Bro you've been to a Dr that told you your growth plates were closed? If they closed at 18 you must have high estrogen, estrogen is what closes your growth plates that's why women are generally shorter then men. My Dad is 5' 7" and my Mom is 5' 6" and I'm 6' 0" so that doesn't always mean any thing. So you thing it's ok to juice at 20 because you think your growth plates are closed. Well there's another thing to consider, your hormones haven't balanced out yet, you'd be taking a big chance of screwing the up for life or having problems down the road. Don't live for the here and now, think of the future because it'll come sooner then you think.

We are here to help each other to stay healty and safe while juicing, in your case it wouldn't be either for you.

JohnnyB

I just figured it was something i wanted to do and I'd come here to get help with it.

We are helping you, it may not be the answer you wanted to hear, but believe me you got more them some help. Give it some time, get your diet, training and recovery all in order. Make some natural gains and in 4-5 years you'll be ready and if your not working out then it won't matter.

JohnnyB

JB your right it's not what i wanna hear but here's the thing. I've been training westside now for 1 1/2 years I KNOW how to train i keep up with all the new excercises westside comes up with. I incorporate some metal militia in their and stil do my GPP work for active recovery. About diet my bro is a nutrionist and i'm on a diet he planned out for me I have one to cut and one to bulk. I only cut if I have to make weight to compete. Up to this point I'm pretty much the only one in the game NOT on juice and unfortunately I don't live anywhere near where they hold meets that are drug-free so I have to role with the game. If you understand this you'll understand why I want to start now.

If you do then please help me with my cycle and do not criticize my age or my future plans.

I know this isn't the right thread for this but since your the only one helping me how do I get a picture up under my name?

Go to profile and at the bottom you'll see a button that says avatar, you up load it there then submit changes.

As far as juicing at your age for competing, I wouldn't be the one to talk to. There are some Bro on the boards that have for competitive reasons started young. I don't recommend it, but they have a different view of it.

JohnnyB

About avatar: I tried puttin up a pick of myself but it said it was too big.

about the competition I wish someone would respond about it b/c they would understand where i'm coming from. I even posted this on the PL boards hoping some bros over there would help out but they don't know much about slin, I guess. and i'm sure pretty soon one of them will tell me to move the thread here.

JB if you know of anyone that would be able to help please let them know of my situation see if they can help me. thanks

BUMP for those that started young.

Thread Information