muscle00boy is offline New Member

Test. Enanthate or Testosterone Depot?? Which is better?

I am about to start a cycle and have access to Testosterone Depot and Enanthate . Which is best for gains? I assume that the side affects are the same. Please any help with this question would be appreciated.

Thank you guys!

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    ur kidding right ???bro serioulsy !!seriously u need to do sit down read alllooot more and do some more research !depot means its injectable ,so test depot is ???????take a guess ??right !injectable test , NOW test enenthate is also injectable so.......ur question is ?serioulsy this is no game or joke educate ur self !

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Welcome to AR Bro

JohnnyB

Bro the differences between test enth, test cyp, test prop, sust, etc., are the esters. They are all injectable testosterones.

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    Welcome

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Test Depot = Test Enth

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Here this article may help you.

http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin...=&threadid=3152

No flame here but I've been planning my first real cycle for the past 6 months...I suggest you do the same. Learning can only help.

Thanks to all who responded to my post. I thought my question was clear which one of the two are best for gains? I have used the juice for years but the only test I have used is Prop. and Sustenon. Testosterone Depot is not---------DEPOT=Enthanate----Palme, depot is both a short chain (fast acting) ester and and a long chain ester (enthanate) which equates to it's bioavailability being almost immediate with elevated levels for several weeks. Enthanate is a long chain which is not immediate ---half life,??>>? blaa, blaa, blaa. Point is Big N how you came to the conclusion that I was asking what they were when my question was 'which is best for gains'? ------ur kidding right? And I do not need to take a guess THEY ARE NOT THE SAME......which if I were to gather from the context of what you wrote prior to the question 'take a guess'? Is that you believe they are the same. Test. Depot is a blend of prop. and enthanate and Enanthate is??????? take a guess PURE ENANTHATE. Thank you everyone. Because I can get the depot for free, I will be taking it. Forget about which in YOUR experiences are best for gains---It comes down to free gear or paying for Enanthate. Free is cool by me. Peace.

We are all in this for the same thing and the purpose of these forums is where ALL of us NOVICES TO THE EXPERIENCED can get together share, mentor, and help each other get there. NO MAN IS HIS OWN ISLAND. Since what we are doing is not advocated by the medical or mainstream culture---we are all we have. Let's remember this and use our experience to help instead or belittle others who do not know. In this case it was not a lack of knowledge of the drugs but experience with them and I hoped that you guys who had personal experience with both could recommend one over the other. No hard feelings fellas----here is to hoping all of us reach our goals and GET BIG!!!

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by JohnnyB
    Welcome to AR Bro

JohnnyB
    couldnt have said it better myself..........

peace I4L

Oh, thank you Money Boss Hustla for passing on some knowledge.
    Get Big bro!!!

Peace

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    m.b.
    i want to give you some props bro. after you lashed out there, you came back with some dignity and showed you can be a standup kind of guy.
    we're here to help, so dont take the ribbing so personally. after these guys get done with you, they'll turn right around and help you.
    enjoy the board........

peace I4L

Ironforlife79---Peace and BIG GAINS to you!

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Are you talking about upjohn testosterone depot? It's cypionate

JohnnyB

Good question. My friend get's a doctor to write scripts for his depot. I will have to ask which company makes it. If you are right how cool would that be? REAL CYPIONATE ----in the USA. Hard to get the real deal on the black market.

huh where have u been upjohn is everywhere .so next time u pm me bro saying i misunderstood and misread ur post make sure u know what ur talkin about .like is aid in my post way above !!!!teh word depot is for anything that is injectable !!!so prop depot ,enenthate depot cyp depot ,,,catch my drift ?

Big n, first of all learn how to spell. Second of all learn how to read! I don't know who manufactures my friends test. depot----because I have not gotten it from him yet. The post that I responded to asked if it was Upjohn's Depot. And he further went on to say that if it was it was Cypionate . Will I take his word for it? No, not until A) My friend gives me the name of the manufacturer. B) I check the specs on the product to determine if it is indeed Cypionate. Further more why are you still telling me what depot is----I knew that when I posted my original question. A question which had NOTHING TO DO with what the products were or a definition according to you. If memory serves me correct it was I who sent you a post EXPLAINING TO YOU THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE TWO. So do me a personal favor----since you can't comprehend what it is that you read and since you are only here to bust balls-----when it is YOU that has yet ONCE AGAIN misinterpreted what was exchanged between myself and the other member-------DO NOT BOTHER POSTING A RESPONSE to me again. And until you can use what KNOWLEDGE (if in fact you do have any, judging by your spelling and reading comprehension) to help or give creative input don't bother posting at all. Oh, and one last thing in regards to the comment 'Upjohn is everywhere. Where have you been'? I also said in one of my posts (page up) that the only Testosterones that I have used were Sustenon 250 and Propionate ---when was the last time YOU (since Upjohn is everywhere) used or saw Sustenon 250 or Propionate manufactured by Upjohn? I guess my dealer connections here are holding out on me cause I all I ever got was Brovel (Prop) and Brazillian and Eastern European Sustenon.

To everyone else thank you.
    Last edited by muscle00boy; 05-16-2003 at 07:34 PM.

BIGBOI is offline New Member
    this thread is gettin violent.
    lol.

Dirk D. is offline Junior Member
    Let's welcome the new guy! don't flame him but either teach him or mentor him!

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    bro you went a little to far with big N....we dont need arguments on this board, bigN was trying to help you thats all, you need to do some research and learn, dont just ask questions before you start searching, noone like awsering stupid questions or questions that the awnser is easily accesiable....bigN is a very knowledgeable bro, he is one of the brighter people on ths board.....Madmax
    Last edited by Madmax; 05-17-2003 at 09:16 AM.

HAHA!well u have the boy part right!!!!!!first off i get atleast 5 pms aday so to get back to them and on other boards aswell i must hurry ,im pressed for time !also try speaking read and write 4 languages ,but thats a different story ,i can tell ur as sharp as a plate of mashedpotatoes!upjohn makes only cyp when it come to test !get it straight!noob!so thats what i was reffering to ,upjohn is everywhere !second !read ur first post the way u posted it before u try and retaliate and act like little girl that u are,I have access to testosterone depot and test enenthate which one is beter for gains??do usay what kind of depot ???do we look like hoodini ?ur just reading the label !the day u teach me about gear boy is the day hell freezes is over we can tell by ur questions asked and ur responses!how did i come to the conclusion that u were asking what they were ??if u didnt just read right off the label test depot and actually put test depot cyp then it would of been a different story !so i guess allllll of us here me palme money boss olldragon were wrong and u were right !ha !this funny !learn how to specify corky next time u go shooting ur bigg mouth! dont worry i wont even bother helpin ur ass out again ,and im not sureif any other bros will aswell ,dont evn bother posting back and try to make ur self look even dumber( if thats actually possible ),word of advice read re red shut up and listen !ok u can go cry to ur mom now !

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Originally posted by big N
    HAHA!well u have the boy part right!!!!!!first off i get atleast 5 pms aday so to get back to them and on other boards aswell i must hurry ,im pressed for time !also try speaking read and write 4 languages ,but thats a different story ,i can tell ur as sharp as a plate of mashedpotatoes!upjohn makes only cyp when it come to test !get it straight!noob!so thats what i was reffering to ,upjohn is everywhere !second !read ur first post the way u posted it before u try and retaliate and act like little girl that u are,I have access to testosterone depot and test enenthate which one is beter for gains??do usay what kind of depot ???do we look like hoodini ?ur just reading the label !the day u teach me about gear boy is the day hell freezes is over we can tell by ur questions asked and ur responses!how did i come to the conclusion that u were asking what they were ??if u didnt just read right off the label test depot and actually put test depot cyp then it would of been a different story !so i guess allllll of us here me palme money boss olldragon were wrong and u were right !ha !this funny !learn how to specify corky next time u go shooting ur bigg mouth! dont worry i wont even bother helpin ur ass out again ,and im not sureif any other bros will aswell ,dont evn bother posting back and try to make ur self look even dumber( if thats actually possible ),word of advice read re red shut up and listen !ok u can go cry to ur mom now !

I love it Big N! Never stop responding to posts like this!-Somebody always needs to say it.

vette bro ,i had no choice u try to help him out ,and hes done 2 cycles and he thinks hes dan duchaine!should ofatleast say it or secified better .

Thread Information