Murcielago is offline New Member

Unhappy About teenagers and AS

Im an 18 year old looking to gain mass for the summer .. so that i can get what every man on this planet wants = pussy. Ive been on the site doing resaerch on steroids for quite some time now. I still dont know which cycle to take. Most likely i'll end up taking Deca and Winstrol since they are the easiest to find. What i want to know is how come it is so wrong for an 18- 19 year old person to take AS? is there side effects? or is it that you just think we are no educated on AS enough to start using it? I weigh 155 right now and im about 5'9 1/2 tall. I honestly think im not gonna grow that much more in height.. since im cuban and short height is hereditary in my family. I want to grow Mass and be cut .. right now i look like a skinny kid. Can u guys help me out is there anything else i can do? ive tried everything (natural) Protien shakes .. creatine .. diets....gym every day .. gym 3x a week ... basketball everyday for like 2 hours. what do you guys recommend i do?

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Dont do AS yet bro, to young! And besides the muscle wont help you get babes if you dont know how to talk the talk

Got Gear? is offline Member
    Well, 18-19 isn't too bad. BUT!

You really should wait another 2 years. Use that time to bulk up as much as possible naturally. Seriously, for the first few months you'll gain mass and strength so fast it'll be like your on steroids .

The reason you want to wait is because even at 18 your body is still developeing and matureing. Most men grow approx 1" from the age of 18 to 21. This won't happen if you take steroids because your growth plates will close up. It can also screw up your sexual function.

This is the rest of your life we're talking about here. It's worth the wait bro.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Deca cause it's easy to get and it's the worst on your hpta. You look like a skinny kid cause you are. Steroids aren't a magic pill, take this time to get your diet, training and recovery down.

JohnnyB

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Agreed!!!! Your body still is producing a ton of Test, why not take full advantage of it? EAT, EAT, EAT plenty of Protein,1.5 to 2.0grams per body weight, lift hard and the gains will come. It took me 12 years to decide if I was going to make the jump and even when thought I was ready, I didn't know shit....

SilverSiR is offline Junior Member
    Fuckin guy, doing it for pussy is totally the wrong reason, it's either you have game or not. You may get more attention from girls if you have big guns but does not mean you can get them in bed. Do it for yourself man, not other people.

Power-BB is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by SilverSiR
    Fuckin guy, doing it for pussy is totally the wrong reason, it's either you have game or not. You may get more attention from girls if you have big guns but does not mean you can get them in bed. Do it for yourself man, not other people.
    I agree. Do it for yourself if you do decide to do it. Having guns will help though but it's all about game when it comes to getting women in bed.

Senior_FKG is offline Associate Member
    muscle wont help you get babes if you dont know how to talk the talk

sooooooooo true......confidence is the name of the game....first u get the confidence...then u learn the talk.....theeen u get the women

flexgolf is offline Member
    so often confidence comes in the form of muscle. a lot of u meatheads should know that. but i agree, get ur weight up, get ur workout cycle down. then in about 2 years u can gear up. do a lotta research over the next 2 years as well.

demetri is offline Member

Re: About teenagers and AS

Originally posted by Murcielago
    diets....gym every day .. gym 3x a week ... basketball everyday for like 2 hours. what do you guys recommend i do?
    2 hours of bball won't add size. Eat, get in some fats, concentrate on getting pussy without the roids.

The longer you wait, the better the results, the more likely they'll stay, the less likely you hurt yourself. This is why. I know guys that started gearing young and they can't do clean what I could when I was clean. They don't respond well to cycles, they get shut down (no wood for all that pussy) and they all have high blood pressure.

Would this happen if you juice? Who knows, you may have fantastic results, but if it's worth doing then it's worth waiting for and doing right.

Thread Information