Thread: Trenbolone

SBW
    SBW is offline New Member

Trenbolone

Hi guys i was just wondering what u guys thought of using Tren in a bulking Cycle..Im looking to run test prop from week 1-12(750mg) dbol week 1-4(40mg) and trenbolone Enanthate week 1-10(400mg) all mg are per week as for dbol thats per day obviously...Just wondering what u guys thought about that for a cycle to add lean muscle mass..will Run Tamax,clomid and Hcg for PCT..Have been training 5 years, 3rd cycle...96kg about 12% body fat 5ft 11inches..A

shifty_git is offline Anabolically Aware
    Will mainly come down to diet.

But with the right diet Tren is a great bulker.

kick6 is offline Banned
    Tren can be used to bulk or cut. Your dosage of test prop looks a little high, and since you're planning on using test prop, I'd personally choose tren ace since you're going to be injecting EOD anyway.

shifty_git is offline Anabolically Aware
    Quote Originally Posted by kick6 View Post
    Tren can be used to bulk or cut. Your dosage of test prop looks a little high, and since you're planning on using test prop, I'd personally choose tren ace since you're going to be injecting EOD anyway.
    I agree - why wait for the enan ester to kick in when you can be getting those gains much earlier on.

Also, if this is your first time with Tren and you get bad sides from it the Ace ester will get it out of ya system quick. Where as if you get bad sides while on the enan ester ya stuck with them for a couple of weeks.

juicy_brucy is offline Ripped, not bulky
    IMO, tren is a great bulker. Gets you so lean.
    I agree with shifty. It boils down to diet. Tren will help you bulk if you are bulk dieting.

respek is offline Associate Member
    Agreed. However, I have seen many of my friends get some really bad side effects with tren at higher dosages. Most of them tolerate it well at lower dosages.

jstraw428 is offline Anabolic Member
    I love Tren A for both a bulker and a cutter.........Like many have said before, it will all come down to diet........I like to run it at 100mg ed for 10wks.....

Thread Information