PassiveGear is offline New Member

Bulking Diet Help

Was pretty bored today and composed my fall bulking diet. I'll also be running 500 mg test-e/week for 16 weeks. I'm 24, 5' 5, 170 lbs with 11% bf

My goals are simple, to add LBM with minimal fat gain. Also to increase strength. Also, using the equation supplied on this forum, I came up with a daily caloric maintenance of 3300 kcals a day

The diet is in the attached picture. Which doesn't include my PWO shake of 2 scoops of whey and dextrose or WMS. Whichever I have available at the time.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Bulking Diet Help-proposed-clean-bulking-diet.jpg  

InsaneInTheMembrane is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    You'd get a better response posting this in the diet forum

MR_T is offline Member
    your diet looks good, I personally try to go 4000+ cals for a bulking diet but Im a hard gainer. but like mr insane said youd get more responses if you post this in the diet section.. also dont be scared of carbs if your bulking

Quote Originally Posted by PassiveGear View Post
    Was pretty bored today and composed my fall bulking diet. I'll also be running 500 mg test-e/week for 16 weeks. I'm 24, 5' 5, 170 lbs with 11% bf

My goals are simple, to add LBM with minimal fat gain. Also to increase strength. Also, using the equation supplied on this forum, I came up with a daily caloric maintenance of 3300 kcals a day

The diet is in the attached picture. Which doesn't include my PWO shake of 2 scoops of whey and dextrose or WMS. Whichever I have available at the time.

Thread Information