Polska is offline Anabolic Member

Can't get clomid... can only get HCG. Will it suffice?

I understand clomid and HCG function differently and one cannot directly substitute for the other. The problem is that my source, who always gets legit gear, has never heard of clomid.

He is misinformed and tells me that the body will quickly recover on its own and that a synthetic estrogen isn't needed. Needless to say I trust his gear, but not his judgement...

He can however get me HCG. I have no other source but him. I am running a 10 wk. cycle of sus250 EOD w/ winstrol at the end. I know my test is going to be supressed pretty damn hard and I want to hold on to those gains. Will HCG suffice?

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    No flame here...but your source doesn't sound good. Clomid is out there...and you will need it to get your natural test going again.

G-S Guest
    If a source told me he's never heard of clomid, I'd be shopping somewhere else.

No, you can't substitute HCG for Clomid. Not even close.

brundle is offline Associate Member
    If you're not gonna use clomid or nolv, don't even touch HCG . I actually made this mistake before! When I was 18, I took test, dbol and then HCG post cycle and man did my nipples hurt--for months afterward!

Eventually the pain went away and I had no long-term effects. Since I joined this board I found out why this happened to me:

While HCG gets your balls going, it also raises your estrogen levels big time! Don't even think about HCG if you don't have estrogen blockers or you'll have itchy, painful nipples and it might develop into gyno.

sweet is offline Associate Member
    Hey, look online for liquid clomid. There are plenty of websites that sell it, it wont be hard to find belive me. When you find a site that looks legit PM a mod (I Would suggest Rickson) and ask if it is legit.

Thank's bros...

I know clomid is such a big necessity and that is why I was so surprised when he told me he never heard of it. My other source, who I've gotten clomid from in the past, has moved....

This guy came highly recommended and has sold me legit gear in the past, so the clomid thing really surprised me too.

About liquid clomid.... is it just dissolved clomid? What's it suspended in.... An oil or water base?
    And lastly - Can you drink it like winstrol ?

skii96 is offline Member
    Originally posted by Polska
    About liquid clomid.... is it just dissolved clomid? What's it suspended in.... An oil or water base?
    And lastly - Can you drink it like winstrol ?
    Yes you drink liquid clomid. PM a mod or vet for a research website!

sweet is offline Associate Member
    It is suspended in water, the stuff tastes nasty. Get some empty gel caps and fill them with the liquid. The taste takes about an hour to go away.

I appreciate the tips. I know a fair bit when it comes to gear, but unfortunately little when it comes to anti-estrogens. Another reason why I love this board.

ripsid is offline Senior Member
    Polska try the liquid, hell I just bought all liquid-dex/noval/clomid...

ItalianMuscle27 is offline Senior Member
    i know we cant post websites, but look around bro..there are some legit sites that do sell it. I know, because I ordered from them.

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    go for the liquid...pm someone for help

Thread Information