Thread: my chest popped

paulastone is offline Member

my chest popped

Ok this is very strange,
    I was training this morning(shoulders)
    so on my first excercice, barbell press, I did a couple of sets for warm ups and then I put(my usual) 200lbs on the bar and did my set
    BUT by the last couple of rep, I felt a pop, crunch or something in my chest close to my neck(close to the rib cage/neck/throught) and as I brought back the bar up, it did it again but more on the right side(very hard to explain)
    So i stretched out and tryed it again, but felt some pressure on the lower neck/upper chest. I droped that exercice and went to do some lateral raise/ front raise/ bent over raise ect... and i was fine.
    Now it does'nt hurt but I can feel some pressure on the neck/chest area when i'm standing strait.
    Any clue please help thx

Buff2def is offline New Member
    I felt a pop, crunch or something in my chest close to my neck

Bro the same thing happen to me the first time I tried dbol and I was never able to explain it. I still get the sensation to stretch out my chest until it pops. I was wondering the same thing?

Train Hard!

B2D

Ya right now i'm on 750mg prop/week 75mg/ed tren and 75mg winny/ed
    and its been 1 1/2week. but I dought that its the gear
    anybody else??

chinups Guest
    I crack my chest every morning. I spread arms out wide and like bend back and POP...Every morning...But I think yours is different, may need a x ray or something..

The thing is that I feel absolutly fine in that area, its just when i'm standing up straight, i can feel a light pressure on the neck/chest
    the pop felt like when you crack your nuckles. It did not hurt but felt very weird

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    That's quite funny...actually a lot of people go to their Chiropractors/Physiotherapists to get their chests cracked. Some guys get so tight chested that they think they're having heart problems. They get their chest cracked and they're fine. It's weird I know. My ex was a nurse and they always had guys come in with chest pains but they didn't show anything wrong with their tests...stretched their chests...POP!...pain is all gone...they're so happy they feel like doing a Red River jig!
    Last edited by Money Boss Hustla; 05-14-2003 at 02:27 PM.

GETTINBIGGER is offline Junior Member
    I get the same thing but no big deal.. i just pull my elbows back and roll back my shoulders and pop. All Good

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    I popped mine when someone landed on me in martial arts class - I was on my side - I am telling you that hurt - big sound too

ItalianMuscle27 is offline Senior Member
    I would go see a chiropractor and get an xray to be safe. When I usually have a pain or something, my doc fixes me right up. I had this pain in my shoulder and chest for months, and I just happened to mention it to him. He did some muscle therapy, told me to take a week off. I actually popped the muscle away from the bone in my shoulder and had a slight pec tear. Good as new, and strong as ever. Find yourself a good doc, and he should be able to fix ya right up. I totally believe in muscle therapy, chiropractic, and massage. Best things in the world..Well, next to sex of course!

Thread Information