Thread: My first cycle

johan eriksson is offline New Member

My first cycle

Hi guys
    What do you recommend how my first cycle should look like??
    Im 16 years old and have trained for 13 mounths..
    Im planing taking Deca and Winstrol ...
    I want as little side effects as possible, cause im living with my mom and brother, and i dont want them to know im on "drugs".
    I know its to early to start when you are 16, but... what do you guys say??

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    Bro winny is very harsh on your liver and for your first cycle you probly want to stay away from it. First of all you are way to young to be doing AS the problems that you would have by starting to young would haunt you the rest of your life. Train nautral and then ask. But whatever you do stay away from winnie your first cycle

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    PA is right and everyone else would recommend the same thing you are far too young to be doing AAS leave it for a few years and see where your natural growth takes you

dumbells101 is offline Senior Member
    Brother please listen to us. You have at your disposal years and years of experience about EVERYTHING related to making gains both naturally and with gear. Train natural and learn. I guarantee you can make tremendous gains in strength, and mass with no more than a great diet and solid hard training.

Big Al is offline Retired Moderator
    Please leave it for at least 4 years!

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    16 years old? no way...there no AS that aren't gonna have serious long term side effects for a 16 year old. do you want to be the same height for the rest of your life?? stay away for a while...all you need is creatine, protein and water

Rastus is offline Associate Member
    WAY TOO YOUNG.

And if you're doing it to help you out in...say...football, it ain't worth it!!!!!!!! Change your diet, change your workout, something, but wait, wait, wait!!!!!!!!!

I know that's not what you want to hear, but I bet everyone here agrees!!!!!! And it's for your own good, for the rest of your life.

Rusty is offline New Member

Exclamation

You are way to young to start. First of all your not done growing and A.S. will shut down your growth plates and you will never reach your full potential height. Second you need to go natural until you hit your peak, and then maybe you think about using A.S. Lastly, best advice I can give you wait til atleast 18 or 20, and til then eat alot of complex carbs and protein and keep lifting

OK, thanx big guys
    I have decided to wait until I am 18-19 years old

Mike Guest
    thanks for being mature enough to listen to these guys - I started too young and it was a BIG mistake - also - stick around and learn some read up in the training and fitness forums and learn lifting techniques, diet, supps etc then when you are older you will REALLY be ready to gain like hell, but if you stick around - change your namke if that is your real name - you should use an anonymous handle

(welcome to the board)

hehe, dont worry about the name... Its like the most usual name in sweden.. besides I have modificated it a bit
    This sems to be a neet (spelling?)forum, and I think Ill stick to It as my "main" forum.
    Ive updated my info.... Pictures coming up soon to

KETCHUP is offline New Member
    wait 4 years ...it'll fly by as you are in school.

also wait till you move out of home...or mummy and daddy wil kick your ass out on the street

REM
    REM is offline Member
    Originally posted by Mike
    thanks for being mature enough to listen to these guys - I started too young and it was a BIG mistake - also - stick around and learn some read up in the training and fitness forums and learn lifting techniques, diet, supps etc then when you are older you will REALLY be ready to gain like hell, but if you stick around - change your namke if that is your real name - you should use an anonymous handle

(welcome to the board)
    i,m curious how old mike?

Mike Guest

giant bill is offline New Member
    Johan,
    Glad you've changed your mind about juicing. Remember, if you do it now (even 18,19 is too young), you'll prematurely stop growing taller. Your bones continue to grow until around 24yo. Everyone's different--this is just an average. You can do it naturally, anyway. Try eating every 2hrs. Eat high quality proteins--chicken,beef,burgers,fish,etc. Don't worry about excess fat intake. Just eat all the time and train hard. If you follow my advice, you'll be putting yourself in an anabolic state(doing what the steroids do anyway) and it'll be healthier. I waited till 26-- you don't have to, but, I grew by the most anabolic substance in the world--FOOD!

REM
    REM is offline Member
    mike at 16, did you experience any side effect problems as the years went along? did anyone
    encourage you not to do roids? back then what made
    you decide to start doing roids?
    mike you don,t have answer these ???
    its up to you, i respect your decision wether you
    will do it or not. i think this will help alot of
    us in this board..

Mike Guest
    Yes I did - to this day I have chronic hypertension that i cannot seem to resolve - i have tried many different antihypertensives but my blood pressure still is above 210/115 on meds. I dont believe it will ever go down.

There were also some health problems I dont really wish to discuss. I only told one person that I was juicing - and that was the person I was juicing with so nobody tried to stop me.

I wanted to start because I was young and impatient and 'invincible' and wanted to be HUGE! Well I still plan to be HUGE but in a much safer way. There are better ways to get bigger - patience definitely being one of them

Kingnut is offline Junior Member

Well put brothers

I don't wish to disclose my age, but like Mike, I too was and am a young juicer. You see it wasn't about being a pro athlete or scoreing with all the chicks. It's about football. Now don't get me wrong here, I agree with everyone's input, but you can't go D-1 without some help (especially as a defensive end). This is my dilema. However, I waited until I reached my desired height of 6'3" before starting. No college or pro athlete can wait until they're 24, the timing is all wrong- there carear would be ending. At the same token, I get my blood monitored regularly by my doc. Kidney, liver, thyroid, and blood pressure. I am not an advocate of juicing as a teen, but in my sport, (atleast after H.S.), it's the only way. Nut

Shredz is offline Respected Member

listen to this man

stick around bro ..you will learn all you need to know and more

Mike Guest

Re: Well put brothers

Originally posted by Kingnut
    I don't wish to disclose my age, but like Mike, I too was and am a young juicer. You see it wasn't about being a pro athlete or scoreing with all the chicks. It's about football. Now don't get me wrong here, I agree with everyone's input, but you can't go D-1 without some help (especially as a defensive end). This is my dilema. However, I waited until I reached my desired height of 6'3" before starting. No college or pro athlete can wait until they're 24, the timing is all wrong- there carear would be ending. At the same token, I get my blood monitored regularly by my doc. Kidney, liver, thyroid, and blood pressure. I am not an advocate of juicing as a teen, but in my sport, (atleast after H.S.), it's the only way. Nut
    well put bud - atleast you are honest with yourself about it and doing it intelligently. PM me if you ever need any help or advice.

REM
    REM is offline Member
    honestly, thanks mike for the big efford you did
    of asnwering my ???, specially that nobody wants to discuss their personal status.
    i think nobody knows to asnwer better than the one
    who experienced the situation.
    thanks again and keep working on your goal.

Thread Information