madmanz is offline Junior Member

omnadren250 is it worth it plz respond

lets face it this is the cheapest roid out there but

everything i have read says that
    * its can be very unpure not sterile (from eastern europe)
    * cause huge water retention (even in your face)
    * the most acne problems
    * most gains unretainable
    * very painful injections

what views do you all have on omnadren 250

thx

joe_capone is offline Member
    garbage.. if u want a 4 ester test.. go for sustanon .

tolinka is offline Senior Member
    Well bro, if you want to face the counsicounces(spell?) then go for it, you already know the sides, its just for you to decide...for me personaly it gave the worst acne ever, but it migtve been cause i took it with dbol ...not trying to scare you, just saying its up to you really...

TommyBoy555 is offline New Member
    bro, i started a cycle of omnadren250 and QV EQ last week...so far have taken 4 shots of omnadren all with 1 cc of EQ....I have hardley any pain during injection or afterwards but that might be due to the EQ....also its only been 11 days but so far I have no acne and no other noticeable sides...I have gained about 4 lbs and noticeable strength increase...i realize its been a short time on it but so far so good...

BigC is offline New Member
    The new omna's are the same exact compound as sus at a little cheaper $. The problem I have had with them compared to sus, is they were not as clean and caused some acne on my back. I did sus for the first 7 wks and omnas the last 3 wks and a could not tell a difference in the potiency, but my back broke out with acne on the omna's almost immediately after starting them and is still that way 2 wks after finishing. I got little pain from either, however i was stacking with deca and extra prop every 3 days

Power-BB is offline Associate Member
    i'm taking Omna 250's right now. Already took 3 shots and haven't noticed anything yet. I have retin-a and will be taking some tetracycline (sp.) to help with the acne.

ItalianMuscle27 is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by BigC
    The new omna's are the same exact compound as sus at a little cheaper $. The problem I have had with them compared to sus, is they were not as clean and caused some acne on my back. I did sus for the first 7 wks and omnas the last 3 wks and a could not tell a difference in the potiency, but my back broke out with acne on the omna's almost immediately after starting them and is still that way 2 wks after finishing. I got little pain from either, however i was stacking with deca and extra prop every 3 days
    Actually they are almost the same compound as sustenon..there are 4 esters in each one. The last ester is different in both..

Personally, I get better results just using one ester..thats just me though! Love that propinate!!
    Last edited by ItalianMuscle27; 05-15-2003 at 01:34 PM.

mammoth is offline Member
    Personally I think a multi-ester test blend is pointless. Why not just go with a single ester? What benefits are there from taking multiple esters at once. I have yet to find one reason why I should take a multi-ester as opposed to a single ester. Just my .02!

popa is offline Senior Member
    how can you tell that you got the new ones or the old ones by look ing t=at the amps

Thread Information