Have the following and can't get more.

Weeks 1-8 Deca (200mg/week)
    Weeks 4-8 Winny (50md EOD)
    Weeks 3 weeks after last deca

Clomid??
    Day 1 300mg
    Day 2-11 200mg
    Day 11-21 100 mg

After reading the posts I realize that this deca amount is too low, but its too late now, will I still get decent gains off it?

Its my first cycle, and I didnt want to shock my body too bad, now I am wondering if it will be effective?

Here are my other questions

1. What side effects can I expect and when? I am really concerned about deca dick.... should I be at this concentration? If its gonna happen when and for how long?

2. Does it help to split up the deca Im shots at 100mg twice a week instead of 200 once a week?

3. Does the dosage of clomid and time frame sound right to everyone.

4. Any other advice, on the dosages or etc??

Thanks!

King Samson is offline Associate Member
    Did you already start or something? If so how far along are you? If you just started I would quit your cycle and wait to get more gear and in the mean time do some more reading and research. I sure would hate to ruin my first cycle.

FedSki is offline Creator of Cycle Planner
    You will make some gains from your deca . I have a buddy who put on a solid 14lbs from 200mg deca each week as a first cycle. You may not be as successful who knows - the winny will help.

If you have enough winny for five weeks worth of shots then start in week 6, but if you only have enough for four weeks then start week 7 so you run it for the three weeks between your last deca shot and taking your clomid. You should start your clomid three weeks after your last deca shot, so you will start clomid on week 11.

To answer your questions deca dick is unlikely from the dosage you are taking. But to be sure you don't get deca dick, as Peter has said, put some test in your cycle.

IMO theres no need to split the deca into two shots due to its slow-release nature.

Clomid dosages are fine. Remember to start three weeks after last deca shot.
    Last edited by FedSki; 05-02-2003 at 03:02 AM.

Decamagas is offline New Member
    I am 24.... 5'9" 184 lbs. Been working out for about a year now, and wanted to get some gains. I truted a friend to et me up on a good program, he reccommended the following. I am going into week 2 now, and decided to read more, then realized like an idiot that my deca concentration are too low, and that maybe I dAidnt get enough Winstrol .

So here is my revised schedule.

Weeks 1-8 Deca (200mg/week)
    Weeks 7-11 Winny (50md EOD)

Weeks 11 Clomid
    Day 1 300mg
    Day 2-11 200mg
    Day 11-21 100 mg
    Again thi is my first time taking juice, and unfortunately can not get anything else, so I highly doubt I can get some test.
    Can you guys offer me anymore suggestions, I wished I found this forum 4 months ago when I started doing my research, I hope this isnt too much of a waste.

Also what exactly IS deca dick, and when and how long can I expect it, even at this low dose of deca.??
    \
    Thanks!

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    deca shuts down your hpta. as a result most deca users (well those that dont take test anyways) will become impotent during cycle and for a while afterward. This is combated by taking a test with your cycle, and ensuring you follow a well made post cycle therapy .

Ohh damn, that sucks!...

1. When can I expect this to happen, and how much will the clomid help??
    2. You think this will happen at 200mg for 8 weeks, .. ?

FedSki is offline Creator of Cycle Planner
    Originally posted by Decamagas
    Ohh damn, that sucks!...

1. When can I expect this to happen, and how much will the clomid help??
    2. You think this will happen at 200mg for 8 weeks, .. ?
    I have already answered this. I reckon deca dick is unlikely given your weekly dosage. My boy who I mentioned earlier didn't suffer it and in fact was as horny as a dog with two dicks while doing his cycle. I have another friend does ONLY deca cycles - 200mg every three days and he's had no problems with deca dick. I guess you have to be prone to it.

Clomid will certainly return your HPTA to normal after your cycle.

Thanks FedSki
    I just wanted to see if anyione else had experience. I hope I will be ok, the last thing I need is a limp biscuit.

GandolfReturns is offline Junior Member
    Dude , train hard and eat like a horse - at least six times a day. No fast food , lots of eggs, chicken, fish , oatmeal , and potatoes, I mean eat like a savage. I GUARANTEE if you do this this first cycle will prove rewarding, I mean EAT. LOTS of food, understand?

Everybody talks about cycle planning with AAS, butI promise you the food planning throughout the cycle is even more important.

If you were eating you wouldn't be asking these ridiculous questions. I have personal experience of myself and friends that have made MASSIVE gains on similar low dosage cycles.

Dude you gotta eat!!

Pick up the latest issue of FLEX, they have some pretty good eating regimes in there. Personally Id eat more, but those regimes are for lower bodyfat gains. Its your discression.

EAT

Nice post, thanks for the advice!

Anyone else??

sanman is offline Associate Member
    I am on a deca cycle also started at 100mg at 400mg next shot .Getting much stonger in gym also great pumps.Consume alot of protein you will see a diffrence. Also using 100mg of test.

Thread Information