Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By RangerDanger830
  • 1 Post By TheTaxMan

Thread: sus 250 with my anxiety medication??

jermtheworm is offline New Member

sus 250 with my anxiety medication??

I'm 28 years old 5"6 160 about 14% body fat. I'm about to take some some sus 250. I take klonopin and celexa for anxiety/panick attacks and celexa for depression. I've heard it will cause my anxiety to be worse which is ok but is it safe to take on those medications? Any information will help thanks.

Strongblood is offline Productive Member
    You probably need to talk to a doctor about this. If you can't, research the heck out of it.
    Personally I don't think there would be any drug interactions, because test is a naturally occurring hormone.
    Last edited by Strongblood; 01-06-2016 at 12:59 PM.

DROY is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jermtheworm View Post
    I'm 28 years old 5"6 160 about 14% body fat. I'm about to take some some sus 250. I take klonopin and celexa for anxiety/panick attacks and celexa for depression. I've heard it will cause my anxiety to be worse which is ok but is it safe to take on those medications? Any information will help thanks.
    I don't think that there would be a problem as Strongblood mentions, but where there might be a problem is after the cycle when your system is reestablishing your normal testosterone production. Many people are subject to a little depression during this period, or at least a little perturbation of their moods. It takes a while for the testosterone production to return to normal levels and lack of testosterone can lead to depression. Sorry but in my opinion as long as you are being treated for depression/anxiety you should forget cycling. Too risky.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Terrible idea. You'll run a strong chance of exacerbating your condition.

RangerDanger830 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    These guys are all giving good answers. As someone with experience in the matter I'm going to say it's really up to you. I'm not trying to cop out on the question but anxiety is triggered by so many different variables.

AAS are going to exacerbate nearly any form of anxiety at least a little but definitely some anxieties more than others. It all depends on how well you manage your anxiety. Some have it under control with their meds and other methods and others are ticking time bombs.

If you were dead set on a cycle I would at least try an ester that has a short half-life. That way if things go south you can cease all compounds and be okay by the week's end.
    jermtheworm likes this.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jermtheworm View Post
    It could depend on the person. Should be fine for most. AAS can help in some instances for depression.

RangerDanger830 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIN
    It could depend on the person. Should be fine for most. AAS can help in some instances for depression.
    I agree, anxiety especially is such a varied condition when it comes to frequency and severity.

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    I suffered from panic attacks for 2 years and dont take any medication i just deal with them (they arent severe but they arent nice either)

Im near the end of a 6 month cycle and have not experienced 1 single panic attack during it.

I thought they would be worse on gear but if anything the gear seems to have stabilises my mood.

Not saying this is an answer to your problem but thought id mention it
    jermtheworm likes this.

DROY is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIN View Post
    I agree as far as this goes, while on the gear it should help alleviate depression. My concern is afterwards during the PCT and and while testosterone levels normalize. During this time period depression can be exacerbated by the low testosterone . One of the symptoms of low test is depression, and for someone already subject to depression this could become a problem.

OdinsOtherSon is offline Knowledgeable Member
    The AAS may help in the short term while on cycle, but coming off/pct could make your condition much worse.

jermtheworm is offline New Member
    I want to thank all you guys for taking the time and giving me your advice much appreciated. I don't really suffer from depression my doctor gave it to me to help with my anxiety supposedly. But I'm not to worried about having anxiety attacks or anything cuz I can deal with that. Was just making sure that it's ok to mix it the medication iam on. But like someone said test your body already produces so it's not a foreign substance going into my body.

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    Yup your just increasing your test hormone im sure you will be fine

infidel007 is offline New Member
    Jermtheworm, I take celexa. I've been on it, or other ssri's, for years. At one time I was on clonazepam as well. You won't have any drug interactions at all with AAS. In fact, when you finish your cycle and start pct, the celexa will help prevent low test induced depression. I was pretty bummed out for the first 3 or 4 days of pct and then I was fine. The only area you would have to be careful in would be cutting with stimulants like clenbuterol , ephedrine, or amphetamine. Any CNS stimulant or SNS stimulant is contraindicated to klonipin. I wish you the best man.

Thread Information