View Poll Results: most favorite place to inject? overall being comfortable after words.

Voters
58. You may not vote on this poll
  • delts

16 27.59%
  • quads

14 24.14%
  • glutes

28 48.28%
    built4life is offline Junior Member

injecting....need a lttle..or alot of info..

i have a question or a couple......everytime i inject i get sore as fuck! it last for about 2-3 days. i am currently using winny. i am also using a 25 gauge 1 inch needle for my delts and quads. but i am getting too sore! it is affeting my working out.and can you get a fever off of winny? or something of that sort? also, how do you know if you have an abscess? and what if you hit a vein? i try to pull back on the needle. but at my angles its hard to do it with one hand. if you hit a vein will it pull back pretty easy? and what happens if you do and you inject anyway? i love juicing and i never really felt this sore off of deca and test. but if this keeps happening and it messes up with my working out. im going to have to quit. i hit my delts today for the first time and i cant even lift them!

i need some help bro's some one give me some good info of what you think im doing wrong. i also get the blood flowing to that area after words cause i heard that would help and take warm baths but those dont help that much either. thanks

Iconn is offline Associate Member
    Mix the deca with the test and put it in your glute.

MUSTANG_18 is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by Iconn
    Mix the deca with the test and put it in your glute.
    Agreed..Deca will help with the pain you are geting from the Test..You can just drink the Winny and will not have to worry about pain from that. Make sure you aspirate , Injecting into a vein is not fun, trust me..Many people belive you will die when injecting into a vein which is not the case..It would take a very large amount of juice or air injected directly into a vein to possably be fatal..When you inject into a vein you will start to feel very dizzy, light headed, start sweating a great deal, increased heart rate and you may feel like you are gonna pass out..If you aspirate and keep the pin steady you should not have a problem. When I am in a vein the plunger pulls back very easy and it fills the syringe with a good amount of blood as well

M18

TNT
    TNT is offline Retired Moderator

Cool Previous Epistles . . .

Many of your questions about injection techniques have been addressed on the board over the past few months.

Best bet: Go to the search function (at the top of the screen) and do a search on the word needle or needles. It will tell you everything you need to know and then some . . .

The Iron Game Guest
    It may just be me but I think he mentioned the problem was with winny not the deca or test so mixing those two wont help with the winny pain.

I personally feel its down to poor injection technique but this can be ruled out since you didnt have the problem with deca or test which leads me to think you have some painful winny?

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    IG you are right he never had pain from Deca /Test.Why not drink the winny and then theres no pain?

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    i only go to my thigh to avoid scar tissue buildup in my glute. i hate thigh injects. glute is the most comfortable and easiest for me

built4life is offline Junior Member

winnny shooting or drinking?

thanks alot for alll your help guys. but i did say i did not have that problem with deca and test its just w/ winny. could it be b/c i could be pushing it in too fast.i am dealing w;/ somthing different. winny is water based and ever since i first used it i noticed that it comes in the plunger really easy with a 23 gauge so i went to a 25 gauge. it also comes out of the needle very easy also. do you think that if i inject really slow it will help? secondly, i had heard you can drink winny also, something about the alkaloid of some sort. but honestly though. is that very affective? is there a certain way i should drink it like swish it under my tongue? and how much should i drink for a good dose? i inject 1/2 a cc which is 50mg how much should i drink? and would it be as affective as shooting it or would some of it break down in the digestion process?

thanks for your help guys, i really appriciate it.

drink the same dosage you would inject. just inject the winny into some water and drink it.

nymattyk is offline Member
    Originally posted by dane26
    i only go to my thigh to avoid scar tissue buildup in my glute. i hate thigh injects. glute is the most comfortable and easiest for me
    so dane, what youre saying is you like it in the ass just kidding bro, i prefer the glute as well but when im injecting myself i find it easier to hit the quad or delt

Shredz is offline Respected Member

an option for u

I would do exactly what Mustang_18 said..drink that winny. It works just as well if you injest it. Some say to drink it with any kind of juice..but I would lean to drink it with grape juice. Perferably the clear grape juice. Give this a try..there is always an answer to you probs.

enjoy.

Originally posted by nymattyk

so dane, what youre saying is you like it in the ass just kidding bro, i prefer the glute as well but when im injecting myself i find it easier to hit the quad or delt
    i'm glad you got to that one before primo..she's brutal.

jersey juice is offline Member
    YUP, what he said. Save your ass for better shots.

Shredz is offline Respected Member

Thumbs up enjoy

I would definity..drink that winny..some people drink with water..others do it like creatine and drink it with grape juice so it speeds up the absorbtion...

but like we have said..drink it..it is not like you are going to make larger gains if you inject intra muscular..

chug chug chug..lol

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    No differencew between injection and drinking it down I put it in grape juice

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    Sweeeeeeeeeeeet! Drink up then!

BIGTEX is offline Associate Member
    well...
    I personally feel that drinking winny may produce results but not as effectivly as shooting it... I get sore as shit when I shoot for the first two weeks of my cycle then Im fine and it goes away. Ive done both shoot and drink and drinking didnt do half the shit shooting it did. I always hear how winny isnt that good and it always make me laugh... If its not working its cus your not eating right or working out right. Its not that good if your looking to blow up, retain water and get fat ass zits all over your back. As an college level athlete winstrol is awesome for me and it gives me awesome size and power gains. After being on it for two weeks while working my ass off I always get noticed.Like my motto: you only get waht you put into it.... It seems these days everyone is looking to blow up in four weeks with out any hard work or diet regulation and if they dont its automatically due to the "shit" not working.... but oh well thats the way our society is... Sorry Im rambling L8
    bigtex

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    I think I am with ya Tobey I didn't read that he had a problem with his test, but a problem with his winny. I had the exact same problem injecting winny. It hurt like a mofo. It hurt me so much i had to stop. But that was before I knew you could drink it. I say drink up, the less I have to stick a needle in my azz sometimes the better, especially if it yeilds the same results...

bodyheat is offline Junior Member
    A friend of mine was tell me mixing the deca and sust fucks up the esters. That if I inject the sust all at once the deca at another time I would see better results is this true?

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    No that is not true.

DirkDiggs is offline Junior Member
    If you do decide to inject the winny make sure you alternate sides. By the 3rd week you wont even feel the soreness anymore.

TOM2502002 is offline Junior Member
    winny is water based its supposed to burn, all winny burns I think thats safe to say. I have never tried to drink it but if these guys say it works the same why not try..

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    The thread get a little confusing here! The thread name is "winnny shooting or drinking?" but the poll is "most favorite place to inject? overall being comfortable after words." Then the body of the post goes off in a bit of a different direction...

So let me see if I am answering the right question(s)!

1) I feel the least pain (post-injection) from injecting in the glutes--though I have never done Winny. If I inject Sustanon /Deca (mixed) there I can hardly feel any pain; the same injection in the quads hurts a little.

2) I think drinking ijnectable winny is a waste of money. If you are going to ingest orally, get winny tablets, they are far more cost effective. Injectable winny has a far higher manufacturing cost due to the fact that it has to be made sterile & pure for injection; sterility & the high level of purity is not necessary for oral ingestion, so save money and buy the tabs!

Thread Information