Vaj10 is offline Associate Member

pissed about conversion kit

i will keep the suppliers name discreet... i dont intend to hamper their business. the last time i ordered a 4g kit, it came with 1 sealed vial, a large SCREW top vial of oil, and a large SCREW top vial of magic solution. As well as everything else needed.

This time around it came with 1 sealed empty vial, a SEALED vial of oil, and a SMALL screw top vial of magic solution. What an absolute pain in the ass it was. Pouring the oil (*after prying off the metal seal and popping the rubber out*) into the dissolved pellets and solution was not possible due to the small screw cap vial they supplied. Last time, i was able to pour oil right in, no problem. I was able to work our around but it wasnt as easy as last time.

THE POINT OF MY THREAD IS TO BE CAREFUL WHO YOU ORDER FROM AND QUESTION EXACTLY WHAT THE KIT COMES WITH.
    GOOD LUCK!

popa is offline Senior Member
    ya I ordered a kit twice from a place and they messed up twice, I think I'm going to get it somewhere else next time

Vaj10 is offline Associate Member
    popa check ur pm

Whoisdaman is offline Senior Member
    lol, my first kit order was messed up also... I chose a new supplier after that.

billr is offline Junior Member
    why don't you guys email the company and tell them that they screwed up and your not happy about it...bring it to their attention!
    billr

Thread Information