falconer is offline Junior Member

HGH and cycle how long?

It is written that for optimum results of HGH, a user keep androgens high, use some T3, and insulin . Various insulin posts regarding this plus and minuses. I have read where guys stay on HGH for years or at least very long times. Am I to assume that they continue doing gear all this time or do they cycle the gear and continue with the HGH when off the gear???

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    I guess you can do it either way depending on ur goals, would say that hgh is innefective in short cycles, and needs to be used for at least 3-6 months minimum, I am about to embark on my cycle so i can let you know when it happens. I will cycle aas in short cycles so i will be on and off juice so to speak during the 6 months i am going to run it, i will use a small dose of t3 right through. I wont be using insulin , just my choice, most people say its best with but i dont intend to use it, my goals are local fat loss, skin elasticity(if it can help) and hopefully some gains in there, just want to try it out really

peace

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    You can run a low dose throught the cycle, the was toj is doing it is another way or stay on the whole time doing moderate doses then low doses.

JohnnyB

skii96 is offline Member
    Lets say you start a typical big cycle including GH/slin/T_3/Test/dbol /deca etc in January, you stay on all that gear til May, then feel like your body needs a break. Most guys i know will drop the "juice", start post cycle therapy , and just stay on the GH/slin/T-3 for a nice break maybe a few months, to see if your nutz are still there, then hop back into another cycle in August, continuing the GH for as long as possible.

Thread Information