GETTINBIGGER is offline Junior Member

Gyno Please Help!!!!

Sorry about asking the same question as others. I did read the threads and several others on gyno but i just feel better asking as i'm sure you would understand.

Ok guys heres my cycle my 1st i'm currently in week 6 and up about 25-26 lbs--Hoping to put on another 15 but won't the zymoplex hurt the gains??

1-4 dbol @ 30mg ed
    1-10 test eth 500mg
    1-10 deca 300mg

Probably adding winny@50mg ed weeks 9-13

a week or 2 ago i had slighly itchy nips--i just played it off as paranoia and started liquidex at .5mg ed

I now have a slightly sore left niplle and it seems I have a small lump developing. It seems slightly puffy. But sdomething is up. I have nolva actually Zymoplex. I asked for nolva nut my buddy said it was the same thing. But only 30x20 mg tabs I can get more in a week as will do so.

Should I take 80mg today 40 for 2 days and 20 then out. Remember it is Zymoplex. I hope thats cool or else my buddy is getting his ass kicked.

When I get more should I get nolva or more zymoplex?? How will taking this effect my gains as I am very very happy so far with no sides really except now the fucking gynoand hard on 24/7. At least I was happy, this fucking gyno shit scares the fuck outta me.

does this mean i'm gyno prone?? It's my 1st cycle and this shit is happening to me.
    Last edited by GETTINBIGGER; 05-15-2003 at 11:46 AM.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    From what I have read if the gyno is caused by the deca you might be out of luck. Hopefully someone can clear this up for you.

Here's a bump!

I just took 40 mgs zymoplex and will take another 40mgs in a few hours. Then start the 40 mg for the next few days.

Should I order some Bromocriptine, and just hold on to it in case the zymo does not work?? Please Help guys

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    nolva only binds the estrogen you would be better trying to get arimidex but just run the nolva at 20mg per day for the rest of the cycle.

Mike aka God wrote an interesting thread on deca gyno that is well worth a read it may be in the educational threads but personally speaking its better to take something than nothing.If you cycle again I would run arimidex from the outset of the cycle

Thanks Billy Boy I will run the zymo at 80 mg today, 60mgs for 2 days then about 20 on out

But don't i need bromo just incase its deca gyno???

aanold is offline Junior Member
    Tamoxifen is the active ingredient in Zymoplex, the same as Nolvadex , so your good to go there.

Most cases of gyno that I have read about and been caused by deca /tren have been associated with puss being secreted (sp?) from the nipple. Do you have that? If no my guess would be that the Zymoplex will take care of it. That's not to say that this is a sure fire way to tell and I'm definitely not an expert. I actually wonder if anyone else has comments on that possible distinction between the causes of gyno.

I would definitely look into getting the Bromo in the chance you end up needing it and your Zymoplex regimen looks good to me.

[QUOTE]Originally posted by aanold

Most cases of gyno that I have read about and been caused by deca /tren have been associated with puss being secreted (sp?) from the nipple. Do you have that? If no my guess would be that the Zymoplex will take care of it. That's not to say that this is a sure fire way to tell and I'm definitely not an expert. I actually wonder if anyone else has comments on that possible distinction between the causes of gyno.

Does anybody know if there is a way to tell the differance between deca gyno and gyno caused by the test/dbol ??

There seems to be several different views on this. Anybody really know.

bump

Natoli220 is offline New Member
    It is the same gyno. There is real gyno, itchly painful, bumps, and there is phanotm gyno (AKA tit fat) your low test allows high estrogen. Test keeps estrogen in check if there is no test, estrogens (there are many forms floating around in your body) go crazy. Prolactin induced gyno (fina/deca ) is total bullshit theory. Prolaction does NOT cause feminizing characteristics, in fact men with prostrate problems use a progestrone cream to reduce sweelling, NOW why on God's green fucking earth would a DOCTOR make an old man grow boobs, personal enjoyment? Come on man Research Research, this topic has been covered so many times, I am going nuts, okay, if your new I am sorry but those who seek will find answers. - Natoli PM if you have more questions -

PS Bromo is a pointless marketing scheme (from BB point of view), I got Fina gyno - didNOT cure
    Took Nolva booom gyno gone..
    Last edited by Natoli220; 05-15-2003 at 08:09 PM.

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Bump.

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Good reading here.

Bump.

Thanks for the help guys. I took 80 mg nolva day 1 -60mg x3 days --40mg x1 day now on 20 mgs/day througout the cycle and the bump is gone. At least for now.

Should I continue w/ the nolva thru the clomid at 20mg ed. Or longer??

Thread Information