Solrock is offline Member

Eating Fina is a BAD idea - accidental discovery

First off, I had no intention of eating Fina. There was a delay in getting my Fina kit, and I just could not wait. I decided to eat 15 crushed pellets a day until I got my kit. (I had an extra cart, so it did not affect the potency of my kit). I am now in my fourth day of injections and TOTALLY done eating fina. I will never eat fina again because of this:

After day 4 of eating the crushed pellets, I happened to piss into an empty glass bottle (don't ask). Anyway, I left the bottle sit over night with a lid on it. Well, the next day I dumped the piss out, and coating the sides and bottom were hundreds of small grain like pellets that were deep orange in color. If you were to put all of the grains together, there would be a fairly sizable ball... maybe the size of a small marble. Mind you, I crushed the fina pellets into powder... these grains were much larger than any of the fina powder.

Needless to say, there is a good chance these pellets would/could have formed in my bladder leading to a gull stone. Passing a gull stone is suppose to be one of the most painful expierences for a male to go through... they often compare it to childbirth (how they know this, I'll never know).

So... in conclusion: Don't eat fina.

-Solrock

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Patience is indeed a virtue. BTW, what *ever* gave you even the slightest inclination to EAT the fina??? I'm seriously curious. You could have went DMSO with a peace of mind and proven technique (at least as compared to wolfing it down)

Whoisdaman is offline Senior Member
    What a good waste of perfectly fine fina pellets. Next time you want to drink your test or chew on fina like flinstone vitamins, send them to me and you will see the same results but without the upset stomache.

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    Damn.

Pain

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    Interesting find.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    good post. This matter of eating fina has been debated in several threads and based on the evidence I dont think Ill ever eat fina. But there are people who swear by it. Your find about the grains in your piss has never been discussed however. I imagine that those who advocate eating their pellets may be discouraged when they read this post. so heres a bump for a good post with good info!

peace

Originally posted by symatech
    good post. This matter of eating fina has been debated in several threads and based on the evidence I dont think Ill ever eat fina. But there are people who swear by it. Your find about the grains in your piss has never been discussed however. I imagine that those who advocate eating their pellets may be discouraged when they read this post. so heres a bump for a good post with good info!

peace
    So you are saying that there are advocates who actually eat their fina pellets? Where have these posts been? I have not seen one of them, all I have seen are the usual "what is dmso, I hate injecting so I want to smell like crap" threads. This has been debated in several threads?!

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    There are people who eat fina, I even recall one guy on EF snorting his fina.

Originally posted by nj_
    I even recall one guy on EF snorting his fina.
    Haha! That just made my day!

Originally posted by nj_
    There are people who eat fina, I even recall one guy on EF snorting his fina.
    LOL, I bet he is still paying for that one.

Pain

BigBenn is offline New Member
    Originally posted by painintheazz

LOL, I bet he is still paying for that one.

Pain
    You laugh, but Fina NE+HPBCD will make one killer intranasal. As if fina wern't CNS active enough.

Originally posted by BigBenn

You laugh, but Fina NE+HPBCD will make one killer intranasal. As if fina wern't CNS active enough.
    I have heard of how to make fina a nose spray before but snorting a fat line of fina pellets is different. hahahaha

Pain

Sigmund Froid is offline Associate Member
    Holy shit, bro. This is very important information. I strongly suggest you immediately go over to www.gotfina.com and post this info on the message board. It is generally recognized that eating it is a waste of trenbolone , but no one knew it could pose such a potential risk. I am very sorry to hear you are pissing sediment. That is NOT a good thing and very well could result in a kidney stone if carried on long enough. I know when I inject fina and piss in a bottle (yeah, don't ask) and leave it out over night or for a day, it turns deep orange. I have never pissed granules. Fina definitely has filler shit in it, just look at the seperation during the final stages of conversion. Good luck.

-SF

Innervision is offline Associate Member
    Snorting fina? That reminds me of the story about people crushing up Ecstacy and shoving it up their ass, lol.

Iceburg is offline Junior Member
    Originally posted by Sigmund Froid
    Holy shit, bro. This is very important information.
    -SF
    I agree. Other who are using this method - and yes there are a few because I have seen some posts - should see if their results would be similar.

Thanks for reporting this.

PHATCAT is offline Associate Member
    Hey guys check this out ! They also use this for Prohormones

Here is a way of making it into a nasal spray.
    From Anabolic Extreme.

The Trenbolone Nasal Spray

In addition to your androgen, you are also going to need the following:

Acetone - 99%
    Isopropyl alcohol - 99%
    Propylene Glycol - 99%
    ( All of which can easily and affordably be obtained from an internet chemical company).
    A couple of coffee filters.
    A metered nasal spray pump (NatruVent, Nostrilla, etc.)
    A dosing cup or syringe (or anything else that can be used to measure to the nearest ml)

The procedure:

1. Take your Finaplix and dissolve it in the acetone at 50mg/ml. After the pellets have fully dissolved
    (This will take 10 minutes or so), an off-white powder will have begun to collect at the bottom of the container --
    these are the binders and such. Your androgen is now in solution.

2. Pour the liquid through the coffee filter - leaving behind the undesirables, and leaving you with pure androgen
    dissolved in acetone.

3. Allow the acetone to evaporate - this will take several hours, depending on the surface area exposed to air
    and the total amount of acetone employed. Trenbolone has a reputation for being a rather unstable molecule --
    I don't know if this is true or if it is merely bodybuilding lore that has been repeated until it is accepted as fact --
    nonetheless, you might want to store it dark place while you wait for evaporation to take place. After it has evaporated,
    the trenbolone will be a yellowy crust at the bottom of whatever container you used.

4. Next add your propylene glycol (PG) in whatever amount will give your desired concentration
    (I suggest 40-50mg/ml) + an additional 20%, as some of it will evaporate during step 6. The PG will not dissolve the
    trenbolone, so...

5. Add isopropyl alcohol at a concentration of 1 ml/25mg. Stir it up a bit and it will dissolve --
    this may take half an hour. The alcohol will also help ensure sterility.

6. Allow it to sit until the isopropyl alcohol evaporates, leaving you with trenbolone dissolved in
    propylene glycol -- which will evaporate much more slowly.

(NOTE: Make sure all the alcohol has evaporated or it will burn like hell upon use)

If you are certain the alcohol has evaporated, and you still have too much propylene glycol remaining --
    let it evaporate some more. Check it every 5-6 hours to make sure not too much evaporates,
    otherwise the trenbolone will come out of solution, and you will have to add some more isopropanol
    and start over again.

7. Add 1 part water for every 2 parts propylene glycol as pure PG is a bit too thick to produce a proper mist.

8. Next, empty out your nasal spray bottle and replace the contents with your newly created androgen/propylene glycol/water solution.

9. Stick up your nose and squirt.

10.Repeat every 3 hours or so.

I should, at this point, mention that propylene glycol burns the nasal passages a bit --
    it will feel, for 10 seconds or so, the way it feels when you get water up your nose when swimming.
    This is not at all intolerable, for this reason,
    I do not recommend trying to use it enough to make it your lone androgen,
    but rather a way to add 20-30mg (I would estimate 50% absorption,
    so this would be 8-10 squirts/nostril) per day to a stack --
    either other illicit androgens or a topical/nasal prohormone.

Also, if you have had problems with irritation using the Cyclodiol nasal homebrew,
    this will be worse, so I would advise against using it in your nose. Instead, use it as a sublingual --
    you can use the metered nasal spray for the best accuracy, and
    I would expect that you would still get pretty decent absorption. Step 7 should be omitted if you choose
    this route of administration.

what ever happened to IM injections?!?!

I understand absoption through eating fina will not nearly equal injections. (I ate it for 5 days, and have now injected it for 4 days - a total of 9 days). BUT, I will tell you flat out, eating did have an affect. It DOES work, albeit not as well.

The point of this post is not to debate eating fina (and stating someone is a dumbass for eating it). The 'Purpose' of this post is to relay information I have never encountered on any board. Information that could potentally keep someone from contracting any number of problems.

This is my expereince with eating fina (crushed to a fine powder) for 5 days. That is all. Hopefully other brothers who are eating fina will piss in a glass jar, seal it, and store it over night and post the results.

The idea here is information and preventative self health care. Nothing more, nothing less.

-Solrock

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by Whoisdaman
    what ever happened to IM injections?!?!
    IM is for pussies. real men eat their fina.

BigBenn is offline New Member
    I'm sorry but this is a terrible procedure. Fina is not water soluble so intranasal/sublingual delivery sucks. You must make it water soluble, and this is quite possible, I will procure a procedure tom. and post it.
    Originally posted by PHATCAT
    Hey guys check this out ! They also use this for Prohormones

Here is a way of making it into a nasal spray.
    From Anabolic Extreme.

The Trenbolone Nasal Spray

In addition to your androgen, you are also going to need the following:

Acetone - 99%
    Isopropyl alcohol - 99%
    Propylene Glycol - 99%
    ( All of which can easily and affordably be obtained from an internet chemical company).
    A couple of coffee filters.
    A metered nasal spray pump (NatruVent, Nostrilla, etc.)
    A dosing cup or syringe (or anything else that can be used to measure to the nearest ml)

The procedure:

1. Take your Finaplix and dissolve it in the acetone at 50mg/ml. After the pellets have fully dissolved
    (This will take 10 minutes or so), an off-white powder will have begun to collect at the bottom of the container --
    these are the binders and such. Your androgen is now in solution.

2. Pour the liquid through the coffee filter - leaving behind the undesirables, and leaving you with pure androgen
    dissolved in acetone.

3. Allow the acetone to evaporate - this will take several hours, depending on the surface area exposed to air
    and the total amount of acetone employed. Trenbolone has a reputation for being a rather unstable molecule --
    I don't know if this is true or if it is merely bodybuilding lore that has been repeated until it is accepted as fact --
    nonetheless, you might want to store it dark place while you wait for evaporation to take place. After it has evaporated,
    the trenbolone will be a yellowy crust at the bottom of whatever container you used.

4. Next add your propylene glycol (PG) in whatever amount will give your desired concentration
    (I suggest 40-50mg/ml) + an additional 20%, as some of it will evaporate during step 6. The PG will not dissolve the
    trenbolone, so...

5. Add isopropyl alcohol at a concentration of 1 ml/25mg. Stir it up a bit and it will dissolve --
    this may take half an hour. The alcohol will also help ensure sterility.

6. Allow it to sit until the isopropyl alcohol evaporates, leaving you with trenbolone dissolved in
    propylene glycol -- which will evaporate much more slowly.

(NOTE: Make sure all the alcohol has evaporated or it will burn like hell upon use)

If you are certain the alcohol has evaporated, and you still have too much propylene glycol remaining --
    let it evaporate some more. Check it every 5-6 hours to make sure not too much evaporates,
    otherwise the trenbolone will come out of solution, and you will have to add some more isopropanol
    and start over again.

7. Add 1 part water for every 2 parts propylene glycol as pure PG is a bit too thick to produce a proper mist.

8. Next, empty out your nasal spray bottle and replace the contents with your newly created androgen/propylene glycol/water solution.

9. Stick up your nose and squirt.

10.Repeat every 3 hours or so.

I should, at this point, mention that propylene glycol burns the nasal passages a bit --
    it will feel, for 10 seconds or so, the way it feels when you get water up your nose when swimming.
    This is not at all intolerable, for this reason,
    I do not recommend trying to use it enough to make it your lone androgen,
    but rather a way to add 20-30mg (I would estimate 50% absorption,
    so this would be 8-10 squirts/nostril) per day to a stack --
    either other illicit androgens or a topical/nasal prohormone.

Also, if you have had problems with irritation using the Cyclodiol nasal homebrew,
    this will be worse, so I would advise against using it in your nose. Instead, use it as a sublingual --
    you can use the metered nasal spray for the best accuracy, and
    I would expect that you would still get pretty decent absorption. Step 7 should be omitted if you choose
    this route of administration.

dansteelman is offline Member
    bump...good find bro

bump for Fina users and newbies

Sorry if this heats you up, but why would one eat fina or use dmso? I mean, obviously the best way to go would be injections.... do people not see this? You won't see better results when you eat fina, so why would you bother? Not only do you run more of a health risk, but you will have to buy twice as many fina pellets for dmso and who knows how many more if you plan to eat them. I just don't get these new fads I guess.

To brighten my post, atleast this thread is good info for new users.

Before your post, eating fina was considered an acceptable (but weaker) method of ingestion. Spread the word.

-SF

Trenbolone acetate can be taken orally just like primo acetate. However, fina pellets have filler. The conversion process to injection removes the filler. Eating a whole pellet doesn't remove it.

-SF

zozer7 is offline New Member
    I think shoving it in the ass with dildo aplicator over and over again for 45 minutes a day is the way real men do it. I am not one of them!

Lift Chief is offline Member
    Good find--

popa is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by nj_
    Interesting find.
    I hear ya.....

but Solrock I have to ask why did you piss in a glass

the dent depot is offline Senior Member
    "I think shoving it in the ass with dildo aplicator over and over again for 45 minutes a day is the way real men do it. I am not one of them!"

Extreme is offline Associate Member
    This thread is cracking me up. The things people come up with.

Thread Information