monkey232 is offline New Member

Question first cycle help

alright i have a question about my first cylcye.i want to bulk up iam 21 6.0 foot and 165 lbs. my ideal weight would be 185 - 190 . i have just started working out and i have real good genetics. my buddy are askin me now what i am on they think that iam on the sauce. so it is real easy for me to put the muscle on. i just want to know what cycle sounds better to u guys sus 250mg at 500mg a week for 10 weeks.or the d-bol deca test cycle?

Kayslay is offline New Member
    Hey bro, you have just started to workout. I think one should have at least two years of lifting expirience before then consider juice. The first year of training you will make awsome gains alone, thats why they think your on juice. Your body is not used to lifting wieghts.

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    bro if your able to gain quality muscle without steroids than id try that, 185 is going to be to hard to get too..you just started working out give it time...madmax

monkey232 is offline New Member
    i have benn lifting weights since i was 16 but off and on. i have real solid base. so what should i do lift for a couple more years then go at it.

ItalianMuscle27 is offline Senior Member
    I think your a little bit too young. Your body is still producing really good testosterone right now. I would keep eating, training hard, for a few more years. Im 31 right now, I started working out when I was about 17..when I turned 21, my friends all thought I was juicing too. That was such a good feeling to have, because I knew I wasnt. I didnt try till about 25. I felt I got all the gains I could naturally, so I just wanted a little boost. By all means Im not recommending you do juice, if your going to, I would wait a few more years. There is no hurry...good luck!

halifaxsteve is offline Member

Re: first cycle help

Originally posted by monkey232
    alright i have a question about my first cylcye.i want to bulk up iam 21 6.0 foot and 165 lbs. my ideal weight would be 185 - 190 . i have just started working out and i have real good genetics. my buddy are askin me now what i am on they think that iam on the sauce. so it is real easy for me to put the muscle on. i just want to know what cycle sounds better to u guys sus 250mg at 500mg a week for 10 weeks.or the d-bol deca test cycle?

"i have real good genetics...."

"......so it is real easy for me to put the muscle on"

if this is the case, and your body is responding so well naturally, why bother with gear? a lot of ppl would kill to be so genetically gifted!!!

My advice, train for a few more years, then look at it down the road...if you still want to.

Thread Information