ichiban is offline Female Member

Question Girls using Nolvadex??

Does anybody know about girls using Nolvadex for lower body def.? Demetri said he has but I was wondering if anybody else has. Any response or details are greatly appreciated!

Thanks---Ichi

ichabodcrane is offline Associate Member
    Hey Ichiban, I am not quite sure what you meant in your question. I got the lower body part, but you lost me on the def.??? Definition, maybe? Just remember what Nolvadex is and does. It is an estrogen agonist/antagonist. This means that in some tissues it will act like estrogen, by binding the Estrogen receptor and produce the same effects as endogenous estrogen, while in other tissues it binds the ER and blocks the effects of estrogen (antagonist). The only concern I have in a female is that if she is still young and has her sex organs intact. Tamoxifen has been shown to increase a womans chance of developing endometrial cancer or uterine sarcoma. So much infact, the FDA just put a "Black Box" warning on the Nolvadex package insert warning of this possible increase in endometrial cancer and sarcoma as well as increased risk of stroke and pulmonary embolisms. But, keep this in perspective also. Most women who use Nolva, use it for prevention of breast cancer of palliative care when they have breast cancer, and they are also taking it for a matter of years, not months. So I am not sure the relative risk if it were used short term. But that is interesting! You have me interested in what it is used for in women in regards to physique enhancement. Sorry I didn't answer your question, but I am sure someone here has an answer.

Thanks ichabod.....yes i did mean definition. Sorry if I was unclear. I read an article in "Iron Man", April 2003. In the article Tom Duchaine mentioned the use of Nolva. for women. He stated that it was used by female fitness and bodybuilders for the leaning and definition on the legs/lower body.

Thanks for your information. I hope I can find some more info.!!!

That's prett interesting. It does seem to blocks estrogen receptors in the periphery, allowing for a decrease in adipose tissue. Her is a link I found that talks a little about it. It is not scientific evidence, but still a good read. Be sure to read it all, there is like 3 pages.
    http://www.ironmanmagazine.com/detail.php?pid=806

Here is another older thread from EF. Some of those chicks have
    dizzled in that area before. You may want to contact on of them, cuz it seems like they have pretty good advice sinse they have used it.
    http://www.elitefitness.com/ubb/Foru...00/000261.html

Thanks Icabod!! Good info.!

Thread Information