Thread: F#$K my source

TheJuicer is offline Member

F#$K my source

Well this has to be the worst day of my life..I did what i thought was a cycle of Sust250(Testorona 4l-a)and Deca300 QV to find out that my source was busted and all his stuff was fake!! I feel like such an ass..I sure some of you have read that i trusted this dude and that his prices were high!! Well I guess my pinz and clomid that i got are worthless!! Why me!! All i wanted was to be big..I hate this sooo much..Oh well...well this is TheJuicer sayin' "There is a sucker born ever min. and i'm him!"

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    how long were you in the cycle? did you make any gains at all?

I finished it about 2 weeks ago and i got my clomid about a week ago..I gained 10 pounds but i think it was because i ate clean and upped my protein..

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    It can happen to anyone Bro, unfortunately their are people out there that will take advantage of our desire to get big. Use this as a stepping stone, not a stumbling block.

JohnnyB

NO source and No money..How depressing!! I paid $180 bucks for Deca300 and My Testorona 4la was $180..Why do people suck?

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    What about strength increases?

If you're certain of this, maybe you should pm a mod and put him on the scammer list.

Yeah my strenth increased but it was nothing to write home about..I upped my bench 30-40lbs and squat was about 50-60..but i think it was the placebo affect though.."I'm on steroids watch me grow!!" I would put him on the scammers list but I think the cops will deal with him..he used to sell stuff other that roids..So i think i won't be seeing him for awhile!

Jarod is offline Associate Member
    "If it doesn't kill you it can only make you stronger" ...Definitely learn fro m this and go on....beating yourself up about it will only be detrimental to you and your goals and your life.....I know you want to TAKE THIS GUY AND TEAR HIS SPLEEN OUT THRU HIS NOSE....but he is going to get his and it won't get you back your money; it would be satisfying as hell but it won't bring back the money

I just hate this..i will be ok..I guess i will keep look for a source..I thought that i had one but i guess not..Life Goes On! Thanx for the support though..

jayg is offline Junior Member
    What makes you think they were busted?

I went to the gym he works out at and someone said that he got busted but they weren't sure..so i called his house and his girl was crying and said it was true..I told her that i looked them up on the internet and they were fake and she told me that it was true!! I cant believe that she knew..he was supposed to be a friend..I know that it not her fault because i could always tell that she was affraid of him!

m16a2 is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by TheJuicer
    I just hate this..i will be ok..I guess i will keep look for a source..I thought that i had one but i guess not..Life Goes On! Thanx for the support though..
    As I read through this post, I can't help but to get the idea that your asking for a source. Unless you intentionally are looking for people to flood your box with offers of a source, mostly which will be scams, don't make posts like this. Count how many times you said that you 'have no source anymore' and that you 'will keep looking for a source'.

Bro..I dont think i want a source i cant see..Trust me!!! I dont want to be scammed..I'm not trying to get a source here i just want some pitty and some support!!

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

you poor thing

awww it will be alright...good things happen to good people..in time the gear gods will smile upon you and you will have your gear....is that enough pity??!!!or should we all just gather around and have a big circle jerk to release all our fustration?oh and BTW, god help you if that was a source post.i have fucking had it with you people trying to fuck up my home here by asking for sources!!!

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    partyboy, i think the bro was legitimately cocked by his source. but we know people are gonna solicit him now, whether he wanted it or not....

this isnt directed at this thread, but please keep our board clean.

I'm not namein' any names but yeah i just got some joker email me!! Man..ok i will buy from some dude that just E-MAILED me..OK!! That way i can join my old source when it ends up being the Fuzz that emailed me!

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

hey if i'm wrong i'm wrong

and i appologize, but i have been seeing alot of this lately.this is what draws attention to a clean board when guys do this.jucifer, i appologize if you were sincere and sorry for your loss.

I'm not namein' any names but yeah i just got some joker email me!! Man..ok i will buy from some dude that just E-MAILED me..OK!! That way i can join my old source when it ends up being the Fuzz that emailed me!

adaptations is offline Member
    First off how do yo know that your source even knew his shit was fake? he could have had NOOOOO idea that his gear that HE bought was fake...so why dont you think about that before saying he fuct you over.
    He could have bought gear thinking it was real...and sold it thinking it was real...just like you bought gear thinking it was real and used gear thinking it was real....

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    If you gained 10 pounds from training and eating a different way, then you did learn something valuable from this experience...
    How to train and diet properly!

Yes i did learn how to eat more protein and how to train a little diff. but his girl seems to think he knew that some of his shit was fake..he always tried to get me to try this and that..one hell of a saleman he was..I'm not pissed anymore and its cool..I'm glad that i didn't buy more than i did..Thanx again!

Pumped109 is offline Associate Member
    Bro sounds shitty but dont get that pissed. So you learned your lesson. There is alot of good bros who have good solid shit. So you got stuck with an asshole. It happens to the best of us in our journey in this bussiness. PM me if you need to talk further.

heavensdoor is offline Junior Member

girl friend

Originally posted by adaptations
    First off how do yo know that your source even knew his shit was fake? he could have had NOOOOO idea that his gear that HE bought was fake...so why dont you think about that before saying he fuct you over.
    He could have bought gear thinking it was real...and sold it thinking it was real...just like you bought gear thinking it was real and used gear thinking it was real....
    He said the girl friend admitted that it was fake and they knew it,

Damn

Its just hard man..i wanted a good source so i looked..i got this one though a friend, i became good friends(with the source) and even went out with him and his girl..so i thought damn he is legit..he is like 280lbs. so he has to have the real shit..oh well..back to CREATINE HAHA!!

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    hey bro,
    just be glad the shit you injected wasnt something really fucked up.........or you'd really be hurting right now.

this is a good reason to build trust with whomever youre using. if your source treats you well, and does things for you in a timely manner, stick with him. the good ones deserve repeat business, and the bad ones....well, you know that part already.

peace I4L

Crazy shit

I would ask him for prices and he would always say that he would get back to me..it would take a week or 2!! i saw the f$@ker almost everyday! My day will come like all of yours did..OHHH YEAh!!haha

Re: Damn

Its just hard man..i wanted a good source so i looked..i got this one though a friend, i became good friends(with the source) and even went out with him and his girl..so i thought damn he is legit..he is like 280lbs. so he has to have the real shit..oh well..back to CREATINE HAHA!!
    Hey man ,Sorry,I really do care,I would turn his name in to the scammer list no shit it sounds like he sucks all the good stuff,and sells the garbage,he more than likely got it and then found it was bad and said I ant takeing the loss screww that,and at 280 he more than likely thought whats somebody gonna do kikk my Ass HA HA,LOL,
    Well my Brother used to think like that,and he spent christmas in the water under a bridge with bullet holes in his dead body,while little texas animals got there christmas dinner eating his face!And only 2 things about that bother me,It ruined my Mothers christmas for the rest of her life and I m sorry that I did not kill him myself,Thear is a place for scammers and thats the place,Love from above Heavensdoor Sorry Bro,

maybe you should make your own

Bro..I dont think i want a source i cant see..Trust me!!! I dont want to be scammed..I'm not trying to get a source here i just want some pitty and some support!!
    just a thought make your own juice,Fina

Dirk D. is offline Junior Member
    Too bad we could not all find where some of these arsholes live, and then all pool up to pay me for some time off, hotel, airfair. Jujustu for 30 years and used to compete on the national circuit! I would love to kick the shit out of some of these assholes!!!! just for fun! my luck, they would know ching/pow (gun)

He diff. had real stuff..I just am amazed that he never gave me the real shit because it was expensive from this dude..man if i gained 10lbs from training hard and eating right..WOW then what would steroids do!...My first cycle was from another cat about 4 years ago and i used the Sust250 that was pre-loaded..that was good stuff buy i ownly had 8 of them so when they started to work i was out..still it was great but i never saw the guy after my cycle to by another. Thank you bro for the kind words and F%^K the counterfeiters!!!!

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    that must have been some pretty good fake gear if you gained 30-40 pounds on bench and 50-60 on squat over 10 weeks. not to mention the 10 lbs...once again, sorry to hear about your plight bro.

morphias is offline New Member
    After 20 odd years of juicing I was scammed for about 500.00.I did alert bros on several boards and received good feed back.One Bro. knew the guy because he gave me his real name to send the funds to.This scammer has been fronted by the bros and I am certain he will not bother anyone anymore.I am sorry for your loss but it is a chance we take.

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member

Re: you poor thing

Originally posted by partyboynyc
    I have fucking had it with you people trying to fuck up my home here by asking for sources!!!
    I feel ya Party... I get some junior member every day asking me for a source. I guess I will start telling them to PM you for a source now.. LMAO

Thread Information