Thread: first cycle

nj123 is offline Member

first cycle

i am wanting to start my first cycle but i dont know much about steroids so i am waiting untill i gain further knowledge. Anyone of you guys know of a good steroid to start off on?? Also do i need to take something else while on the cycle? I have heard that it is good to take nolvadex or something to prevent side effects. Also just for a little more info. i am looking for gains in mass and strength and looking to keep the new muscle after the cycle. Can you guys help me out a little?? Thanks

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey bro, i recommend u hang out here for awhile and read up before u go jumping in head first. Just my .02 Good luck!

OG

ripsid is offline Senior Member
    Wow! Wow!
    1st off I would say, search, there's a button at the top of the main forum page. Also, goto the main page and read the profiles and it will break down the good and the bad of each. I wouldn't post such a vague question, although it's good to see that you want to do the research you don't want to jump in without know what's your about to look at.
    Definately look around and look some more! and more and more and more...alot of guys start off like myself just browsing and browsing until you're totally confused then start asking questions and you'll notice your questions have alot more to them than
    Anyone of you guys know of a good steroid to start off on??
    Look and learn! There are some very smart smart bro's around the more you read the more you learn.
    Good luck on your journey young one! We all were in your shoes. Oh...look at the the info threads put together by the mods!

nj123 is offline Member
    i was trying to word the post i wrote so yall could see i wasnt trying to dive in head first.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Welcome to AR Bro, do some read come up with a cycle and we'll help you from there. You know your goals and body better then any of us.

JohnnyB

nj123 is offline Member
    Is it not a good idea to only take one steroid or should they be stacked. I was thinking of only taking deca durabolin .

TheJuicer is offline Member
    Go to the top of the screen..there is a word that says search..click on it..then type in anything you want to learn about..It works bro!!

ItalianMuscle27 is offline Senior Member
    Yes, please tell us some of your goals and your age would help. How long have youve been working out for?? Then we all could better get an understanding of you.

Thread Information