dino2 is offline Junior Member

steroid effectiveness chart

Since I am having trouble with acne, since I am using Deca /winstrol , I was wondering.

Can we make a new column in the chart, about the chans for acne.
    And maybe, also about the suppresion of the body's own testosterone .

I know this is a lot of work, but I am willing to make a chart, from the input, I am getting.

I also want to compleet this, with half life times of each drug. I already have these.

Thanks for input

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    Acne comes down to the indivual some experience it more than others its a bit like gyno some people suffer some don,t.

A chart is a good idea but will only give you an indication on people who have suffered and those who have not so it would not really be accurate.

Guys what do you think??

dumbells101 is offline Senior Member
    I think if you are prone to acne then you will have probs. I never did have to do any more than wash my face at night and use a little extra Clearasil. I also believe that extra vit e,a and a ton of water will keep your skin pretty clear by itself.

Oh the chart idea could say "on a scale of 1-10 this drug may promote acne x amount"

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

good idea but

that as well as other conditions like male patern baldness and erectile dysfunction are all genetically predisposed conditions.it wouldn't be accurate to place a rank on any of them.everyone always associates deca w/ the "deca dick".i have taken upwards of 800mgs of it.never had a problem.i've used anadrol at 100mgs, never had acne.hell, i was on eq,halo, and winny, and had my liver enzymes checked while on and they weren't even raised.only thign raised was my red blood cell count and that's a good thing!i just don't think it will work IMO.

Rastus is offline Associate Member
    I do think changing some of those novice cycles is a good idea. Some of them still show tapering and Clomid timings are off. Just a thought.

(Felt like a good place to throw this comment in. If this has been addressed before, I apologize - still new here)

dino2 is offline Junior Member

thanks for your input

I think you guys are right, that it is very personal if one is sugffering from acne, decadick.

So if I make a chart it would be a very personal one.

Thanks

GenuinePL is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by Rastus
    I do think changing some of those novice cycles is a good idea. Some of them still show tapering and Clomid timings are off. Just a thought.

(Felt like a good place to throw this comment in. If this has been addressed before, I apologize - still new here)
    I think that this is a good idea. The novice cycles should be remade.

FATMAN is offline Banned
    Your winny could be bogus, I had a friend years ago get acne so bad its called shingles, its the worst form of acne and it came from a fake bottle of winny

Thread Information