Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Rectal administration of AAS and HGH

tigerspawn is offline Senior Member

Rectal administration of AAS and HGH

Buddy from Chicago that competes in shows told me that several of the pros are taking AAS and HGH rectally. He says it works faster than IM, has 100% bioavailability, and doesn’t require needles. My buddies from around here say he is FN with me.

However, when I take care of PTs that can’t take meds orally or they have poor veins we give meds to them rectally. The rectal route of administration allow meds to be absorbed by the rectum's blood vessels and into the body's circulatory system which distributes the drug to the body's organs and various systems. Problem with rectal administration is that med has faster onset, and higher bioavailability. Med reaches the circulatory system with significantly less alteration and in greater concentrations. This is disadvantage with meds but would be advantage with AAS and HGH.

There is no way I would put anything up my own rectum. I was just wondering if he was telling the truth.

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    Sounds strange. However one way to uptake a med as you said in in the rectum. The vessels that pick it up in that area are sensitive and faster absorption I believe. But I would need someone to tell me exactly how to. ...crazy mike

I know that smugglers have died from some drugs being absorbed that way. Of course in those cases large dosages but just saying it works.

Rwy
    Rwy is offline Productive Member
    When I was in my early 20's my friends and I met someone at a club that took a drug anally. We all thought he was crazy and lying. I cant get into too much of the details because of the rules. But the argument was it was stronger and quicker absoroption rate.

I ended up trying it (god this is an awful thing to admit lol) and it was stronger and absorbed quicker

yourmom is offline Associate Member
    It absorbs fast but the doses are a lot smaller. I would be very carful trying that.

Granovich is offline Senior Member
    weird shit
    i dont believe that anyone would do such thing

panntastic is offline "cool as shit and knows his stuff"
    This is nearly as bad as the kid that shot hcg straight into his ball sack

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Squirting oil up your ass will give you diarrhea. I don't see any advantage.

Hemorrhoids has been plaguing humans for a long time. The most popular drug, Prep H, is administered rectally. We take baby's temp rectally. The blood vessels in the rectum are really close to the surface. I have seen some pretty bad hemorrhoids in my life time. I can see administering AAS or HGH rectally. For me, the benefits of rectal administration isn't equal to the convenience of IM or subQ injections. For most of us, where we're not on the top 5% of the genetic BB scale, I don't think the administration will make as much difference as training and diet.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Well some guys like putting things into their butt.I personally dont swing that way
    Last edited by songdog; 04-23-2013 at 07:23 PM.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    I think they having a laugh with you, they wouldn't do that

Thanks for the input. I just cant image sticking anything up my rectum.

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    Something doesn't smell right here ............cm

>Good Luck< is offline Productive Member
    Maybe someone told him he's just gotta shoot the roofs in his ass and he couldn't differentiate? I hope this is a joke

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    It works for things like alcohol but I'm not sure it would be an effctive method of taking an oil based substance that has to cleave off the ester and absorb into the bloodstream effectively saturating and stabalizing the blood levels.

You may get a small amount of the AAS but my guess is the biggest percentage would come out in an oily turd

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Just goes to show you some blokes will shove anything up their arse

DAAS is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    Squirting oil up your ass will give you diarrhea. I don't see any advantage.
    I would assume you could leave it as a powder if you have it?..

This is crazy but today I was actually wondering if a AAS could be inhaled via a neutralizer...

ChiveOn is offline Senior Member
    I lol'd when I saw the title. But then I serious'd.
    I don't think anyone would really do this... Diet would probably give you a more noticeable effect than shootin a load in your own butt....

Quote Originally Posted by ChiveOn View Post
    I lol'd when I saw the title. But then I serious'd.
    I don't think anyone would really do this... Diet would probably give you a more noticeable effect than shootin a load in your own butt....
    So you prefer someone ELSE shooting a load in your butt?
    ChiveOn, fit2bOld and BBJT200 like this.

ChiveOn is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1 View Post
    So you prefer someone ELSE shooting a load in your butt?
    It's a one way street my friend. But I appreciate you twisting my point lol

Quote Originally Posted by >Good Luck< View Post
    Maybe someone told him he's just gotta shoot the roofs in his ass and he couldn't differentiate? I hope this is a joke
    I felt like my buddy was Fn with me. After I received information from people on this thread; I had no doubt that he was. I called my friend again he put me on speaker and I had several guys telling me same thing. They told me that you could administer AAS in your rectum not in your glute. You use needle to draw AAS up. Then take needle off. Stick syringe up rectum and administer AAS. Then you hold med in rectum as for 5 to 10 min. Then you release, all oil is released, and all AAS is absorbed. They said they take AAS this way because of 100% bioavailability and you don’t have to inject yourself. I don’t intend on ever doing this myself. When I start using gear I would rather stick myself with needle than stick anything up my ass. I just can’t believe it’s true. If it is its bizarre

Quote Originally Posted by tigerspawn View Post
    I felt like my buddy was Fn with me. After I received information from people on this thread; I had no doubt that he was. I called my friend again he put me on speaker and I had several guys telling me same thing. They told me that you could administer AAS in your rectum not in your glute. You use needle to draw AAS up. Then take needle off. Stick syringe up rectum and administer AAS. Then you hold med in rectum as for 5 to 10 min. Then you release, all oil is released, and all AAS is absorbed. They said they take AAS this way because of 100% bioavailability and you don’t have to inject yourself. I don’t intend on ever doing this myself. When I start using gear I would rather stick myself with needle than stick anything up my ass. I just can’t believe it’s true. If it is its bizarre
    That isn't happening, since, as you know, oil is absorbed through the small intestine, not the colon. Rectal administration only works with water-based drugs, since absorbing water is one of the few functions of the colon.
    They're either idiots, or they're ****ing with you.
    Last edited by Bonaparte; 04-23-2013 at 11:06 PM.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1 View Post
    It works for things like alcohol but I'm not sure it would be an effctive method of taking an oil based substance that has to cleave off the ester and absorb into the bloodstream effectively saturating and stabalizing the blood levels.

You may get a small amount of the AAS but my guess is the biggest percentage would come out in an oily turd
    Mix it with some DMSO and spread it onto the fir of a Gerbil and you are good to go. lol
    scorpion62 and noon like this.

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts

Mix it with some DMSO and spread it onto the fir of a Gerbil and you are good to go. lol
    Ouch DMSO hurts on the skin anyway but in the fur or a gerbil
    That's just nasty

That isn't happening, since, as you know, oil is absorbed through the small intestine, not the colon. Rectal administration only works with water-based drugs, since absorbing water is one of the few functions of the colon.
    They're either idiots, or they're ****ing with you.

Thank you for clarifying situation. Some aspects of what he said made sense. I know that AAS suspension contains oil and wouldn’t be able to pass mucosal layer of the colon. I know that when you make suspensions you either use powder or turn pills into powder. Since, any powder or pill can be given rectally and absorbed by the body. It made since to me that you could administer AAS rectally and steroid portion of suspension would be absorbed leaving the oil behind. Thanks again.

slfmade is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I wonder if sticking chicken and yams up my ass would achieve better absorption?

Blog Entries
    I don't have a link to the tread but there was a guy here recently that heard the same thing and stuck a needle up his rectum and actually injected it cus he was told by his dealer to "put it in your ass"...so instead of researching it on the net he just did what the guy said lol... he couldent understand why his ass hurt so much...

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by slfmade View Post
    I wonder if sticking chicken and yams up my ass would achieve better absorption?
    Did you see that episode of South Park? Even if it would work, you really want to stick stuff up your ass? I mean I like building muscle as much as anyone else, but I don't want to that bad.

AD
    AD is offline Knowledgeable Member
    this is borderline HOS material.

Quote Originally Posted by tigerspawn

Thank you for clarifying situation. Some aspects of what he said made sense. I know that AAS suspension contains oil and wouldn’t be able to pass mucosal layer of the colon. I know that when you make suspensions you either use powder or turn pills into powder. Since, any powder or pill can be given rectally and absorbed by the body. It made since to me that you could administer AAS rectally and steroid portion of suspension would be absorbed leaving the oil behind. Thanks again.
    Suspension is water based no oil at all solution is oil based

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by AD View Post
    this is borderline HOS material.
    Borderline?

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Y'all big boys afraid of a little something going near your a$$.
    BG likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by fit2bOld
    I'm proud of who I am but you go near my hole with a syringe were gonna have a little talk about that

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Same here Panntastic. Lol.

AD
    AD is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post

Borderline?
    Was trying to be polite

Quote Originally Posted by fit2bOld View Post
    Yes...yes I am

oatmeal69 is offline Productive Member
    Even if it were true... Wouldn't someone be better off just by administering a higher dose to gain the effects they want via needle? Seems like a pain in the ass just to get a little more efficiency...

Quote Originally Posted by oatmeal69 View Post
    Even if it were true... Wouldn't someone be better off just by administering a higher dose to gain the effects they want via needle? Seems like a pain in the ass just to get a little more efficiency...
    Injection already provides for 100% bioavailability...which is why this idea is stupid. It wouldn't work at all.
    oatmeal69 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by slfmade View Post
    There is proof that meds absorb better than oral route via rectally. Check medical data base the proof is there.

Injection already provides for 100% bioavailability...which is why this idea is stupid. It wouldn't work at all.
    I have read in past and I can search the web later to find links to prove this to you or you can find them youirself but when med is injected IM it is not 100% bioavailable. Reports I read stated that only 60-80% of medication is bioavailable when injected IM.

jasc is offline Welcome to the Good Life
    These comments are priceless..

Still laughing

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information