Thread: Sustanon stack?

SlayerX is offline New Member

Sustanon stack?

i would like to do an 8 week cycle of sustanon . first two weeks 500 mg than 250 the rest. i was wondering what would be a good stack with this that will get me more big than cut. i am not in favor of anadrol . i also would appreciate some advice on post cycle and how and what to use. i am able to get Proviron , HCG , and Novaldex. i would like to use them all but dont know wich order and how much should be used. i am also just coming off a cycle of a 8 week cycle of dbol .

blakyr is offline Associate Member
    do research before your even touch another AAS... you cant start a new cycle if you are coming off one now. btw your liver is shit if you were taking a high does of d-bol for 8 weeks. time on=time off

it will be at least another month before this goes into effect i have been of dbol for about 2 months now. ive been researching hcg , and the anti estrogens and i dont find good advice on how to take all three in combonation. this is were i need help.

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    how old are you. I mean your 5'11", and weigh only a buck fifty and you know "alot more than the average person" about body building? This isnt a flame, but stay away from steriods until you put some natural mass on, and do your homework.

i have been reading about them for over a year and just started on them a awile back. lets just say i am 18.

Blog Entries
    Originally posted by SlayerX
    lets just say i am 18.
    That's what i thought

you saying i need to wait till im a lil bit older. i am ctually on 16 im sry bout that this is my first post i just a lil protective. i have been reading on them for awile now and i ve been working out for about 3 years and just recently (1 year ago) just started a good workout. im trying to take thins a little light considering my age and i know im not thru growing. my dbol was very light starting off at 25 mg a day for four weeks then descending. my current weight now is about 162.

Blog Entries
    give it at least another another 4-5 years. Seems you arent an idiot, and realize you are not done growing. So do yourself a favor and forget about steriods for awhile.
    good luck

i know i got alot of growing to do as i said previously. please help me if i am going to do it anyways i need to do it right. cant afford no room for mistake in my situation. thankyou and take it easy plz

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    first off i dont mean to flame, but u obviosuly couldnt have been readin about them for a year if u did a d-bol only cycle. NO ONE DOES D-BOL ONLY CYCLES CAUSE U LOSE MOST OF THE MASS WHEN U STOP.

2.if ur 16 then u need to wait i think, i did my first at 19, 18 is ok!
    16 is kinda young becuz at 16 test is very high so y do u want to shut ur natural testosterone down so early and close ur growth plates?

3. if u do decide to do a sus cycle, dont start with 2 weeks of 500mg/ew then go down to 250, thats stupid cause sus wont work until about 4 weeks. so just keep it at 500mg/ew injected 2x, i assume u r going down to 250 mg/ew cause u dont have enough money ??????
    i reccomend actually not doing sus and trying test enathate becuz it is better for long acting, i mean although i belive in sus and i used it to gain mass (currently using it as well) i know it is good stuff. but if i could go back in time i would have done test enanthate becuz sus hurts like hell and it causes blood serum fluctuations. anyways decision is urs but try to stay at 500 mg/ew if u have the money!

4. i think, as most ppl will tell u, at ur weight and age u need to continue training naturally ! i think withd a good diet (high in carbs and <protien think u can put some nice mucle mass on, i did this till i was 18. but the problem is now that u know bout juice and u tried it u will have problems not doing it. the decision is urs. a good formula is 1.25 grams of protein> per lb of body weight and 2 - 2.5 grams of carbs per pound of body weight. 2g of cabrs / lb is good if u dont want too much fat to be put on, but muscle growth is slower.

5. lastly, i really would reccomend that if u have the money, do a deca /sus/d-bol cycle becuz it is wayyyy better, however at ur age i coudlnt have affored such a cycle, u prolly cant either.

i know ur not stupid, you know what u want man so,
    Good luck with your decision !

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    16 damn, do you drive yet? Got a girlfriend? there's plenty of things for a 16 year old to do besides juice. Have some fun do the thing other teens are doing and if your friends are juicing get new friends. You have 8 more years to grow with your natural hormones.

Eat up all day long, then have a pbj with milk before bed.

JohnnyB

hahah i agree with johnny, damn at ur age i was more interested in girls than in juice, damn i didnt even know what juice was!

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    IMHO I still say 18 is too young.

dbol was the only thing available for me at the time and i was way to curious. but now i wanna get serious. money is no problem for me, as i said i was going light becuz i know im still gorwing and do not wanna over do it. i appreciate the advice wich is very thurrow . i have a job so money is no problem just wondering how i would work a post cycle for either deca /sus/d-bol, or a sus at 500 mg e/w.

Blog Entries
    Ok, i take it back, your are an idiot if you keep this thread going. At the rate you are going, you are going to screw yourself up for life.
    Focus on chasing virgin ass, and EAT!

ok if i decide to wait and put the sus and dbol aside and wait till i was a lil bit older would it be so harmful if i started a cycle of primo??? Or would this be ineffective and pointlesss?

LOL your not going to give up are you? If you would use that determination with your diet, training and recovery you'd be putin' on some serious mass

But a car with your money, get some of those spinning rim and cruise

JohnnyB

thats a great thread but no one answered his question they just gave him excuses of why not to do it. i understand why you tell him that cuz you dont think its appropriate for him to do that. but suppose he was 24 would you then answer his question about novaldex? it some great info to stop anyone from going through with it but some people will not listen and the least you could do is make sure they are gonna do it right if they dont even have enough sense to know its bad for them or not right for them. im just saying answer the question then give your opinion then let him make his own decision. or if you prefer do not reply but what ever you say will be helpful to anyone seeking info.

lol ! primo sux not even worth it

The only steroid that does not cause this serious problem is Oxandrolone (see also Oxandrolone), so one hopes that its producer does not remove it from the market.

so anavar is the way to go? i never knew so am i suppose to take 20 mg of this for how long till i seee results?

Thread Information