mkv213 is offline Member

A pain in the Ass

Ok, quick question...Shot my first shot of Sust on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday my right glut was sore as HELL. About to pump my Thur. shot and I was wondering, is it ok to use my right glut again even though it is sore? I just don't want both of my ass check to be this sore. Or, should I just switch cheeks, shoot it in the left and deal with it? I would prefer to do it in my right to avoid both cheeks from being sore. Its hard enough to sit and walk with one glut sore I couldn't imagine both of them being like this.

Thanks

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Sure.... just make sure you rotate the sites so that scar tissue doesn't build up and make the pain worse.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Bro you not really shoting in your ass cheek are? You should only use a spot once every 7 days and why are you shoting sus ed?

This'll help you sit better, take your hands place them on your waist the spot 1-1 1/2 inchs below your thumb is the spot to inject.

JohnnyB

mkv213 is offline Member
    No, Im shooting on Monday and Thursdays...Ass cheek is a figure of speech, I know where to inject my juice. I just didn't realize Sust hurt so damn bad. When I shot Test depot I rotated sites because there very little pain afterwards. With this shit, I'd rather just have one side of my ass hurting rather than both. I just want to know if there is any real danger in injecting in the same area (not same spot) of my right side. Then next week I will do the left side, once my body adjusts and the pain decreases I will rotate every shot.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    JohnnyB
    I hit the same leg twice a week and then switch and haven't had any problems. Should I not be doing this? I thought that as long as I'm not hitting them too frequently then I'd be ok.

I'd switch um up to be on the safe side.

JohnnyB

NEO-OEN is offline Associate Member
    Buddy I know the quads are scary as hell at first. But go get some 25 guagers and hit the side of your quad. You don't even feel the needle go in, and it so easy to control because you can sit down and do it.

Ok, I got a bit confused with your post, which is been happening a lot lately. But you'd supprised how many people don't know. Sust is know for pain Bro enan is the better choice in my book. If that means anything Upjohn Cypionate is nice too.

JohnnyB

Originally posted by NEO-OEN
    Buddy I know the quads are scary as hell at first. But go get some 25 guagers and hit the side of your quad. You don't even feel the needle go in, and it so easy to control because you can sit down and do it.
    Like like 23g's don't have to push as hard.

JohnnyB

Thread Information