Help a bro out on a 3rd cycle.

I'm starting to plan my third cycle and I need some opinions on how this looks.

Wks 1-2 EQ 800mg/wk
    Wks 1-13 Primo 600mg/wk
    Wks 1-15 Test prop 100mg/ED(or 200mg/EOD)
    Wks 3-12 EQ 400mg/wk
    Wks 10-15 Fina 75mg/ED(or 150mg/EOD)
    Wks 10-15 Winny 50mg/ED

Start my post cycle clomid Wk16, 2-3 days after last shot of Prop/Fina, at 300mg/1st day; 100mg/ED days 2-10; and 50mg/ED days 11-20. I'll be taking milk thistle and ALA throughout. Anti-e....not sure yet. Probally liquidex, letrozole or possibly aromasin . Nolva on hand. Clen /ECA stack(2wks on/2wks off).

Here are my concerns:
    1. I'm thinking about fronloading the primo along with the EQ. Yea or nay?
    2. Should I take a few shots of HCG say....Wk12(not sure on the dose)?
    3. Your thoughts on which anti-e.
    4. Should I cycle in some Bromo during Wk10 or do I wait for the symtoms to occur?
    5. Would like to incoporate some T3 also. Any advice on doses?

All advice is appreciated. THX.............ds

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    1.I would take the primo out and just run the EQ , not really a need to run both. Front loading is an individual preferance. I don't think it's neccessary but to each his own.

2. HCG might be a good idea to help recover at the end of the cycle.

3. I'd have Nolva on hand and take l-dex at .25mg ED

4. Always keep the bromo to the side unless your Fina dose is higher than the test. Bromo inhibits natural GH production. I'd also increase the Fina to at least 8wks

5. I don't think you'll need the T3. Clen would be a good addition at the end through clomid though

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    i agree in most ,
    use one or the otehr eq or primo ,
    i would run hcg the lst 2 week of ur cycle in the middle ,at 500 ed .
    skrw nolva muse arimadex or liquidex .
    bromo like he said ,but people get gyno from it rarely and he rigthon running it for 8 weeks
    clen is also a good idea ,as it prevent cortisol relese.and prevents u from going catbolic .

Originally posted by Pheedno
    1.I would take the primo out and just run the EQ , not really a need to run both. Front loading is an individual preferance. I don't think it's neccessary but to each his own.

2. HCG might be a good idea to help recover at the end of the cycle.

3. I'd have Nolva on hand and take l-dex at .25mg ED

4. Always keep the bromo to the side unless your Fina dose is higher than the test. Bromo inhibits natural GH production. I'd also increase the Fina to at least 8wks

5. I don't think you'll need the T3. Clen would be a good addition at the end through clomid though
    1. Thx pheedno, but I would like to run something in addition to the prop/EQ. I thought primo would be a good choice because I've read that its great for hardening and it will also solidify your gains, and the gains that you do make off the primo are almost 100% keepable. Would masteron at 100mg/EOD(?) be a better option then primo? I'm just trying the frontloading out because I've heard many bros like it, I'll see how it goes.
    2. I was thinking of running the HCG during wk12 and possibly wk16 right before clomid. Any thoughts on a dose?
    4. I think I will increase the fina to 8 wks(Wks 8-15). So only take the bromo when sysmtoms start to occur at 1.25mg 2xs/day?

Thx again,.........ds

Originally posted by big N
    i agree in most ,

i would run hcg the lst 2 week of ur cycle in the middle ,at 500 ed .
    Thanks for your reply big n, so your saying I should run the HCG in wks 14 &15? At 3500i.u. s per week?

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    yes ed at 500

Bumping for any more opinions.

Hello??? Anyone?? Bueller....Bueller....

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Bro on your frontload double your weekly dose on the first day, then dose your regular schedule. By doing this your blood concentrations will be at the peak the entire cycle not over or under. It would go like this double day 1 then do the other half of your weekly dose as scheduled.

JohnnyB

Thread Information