speese is offline Junior Member

over the counter post-cycle?

Is there anything legal and over the counter that could be used effectively instead of clomid post-cycle?

956Vette is online now AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    dont think so bud. What was your cycle like?

ARATADOG is offline Associate Member
    there is no replacement for displacement

just winny tabs. 50mg ed for 5 weeks. and yes i know, i should stack it but i'm an idiot. do you think clomid is really necessary with just that

raw12 is offline Associate Member
    take tribulus terrestris,androstenedione and dhea

i was thinking of taking 4-ad during and then something like biotest's M or 6-oxo afterwards. how does that sound? i would take something else but i have limited resourses.

raw12 is offline Associate Member
    Tribulus terrestris is a testosterone enhancer. Studies show that it works very well when stacked with DHEA and androstenedione. It increased testosterone levels in a different way, however, than either DHEA or andro do. Instead of being a testosterone precursor, it leads to the production of the luteinizing hormone (LH). When LH levels are increased, the natural production of testosterone also increases. LH is a hormone that also deals with sex drive. Now one can understand why it has been used to increase fertility and help with impotence. Laboratory animal studies found that Tribulus terrestris increased sperm count as well as motility levels after taking it for 30 days.recommend experimenting with 750 to 1,250 mg per day, divided among meals, and stacking it with about 100 mg per day of DHEA, along with around 100 mg per day of androstenedione to get the best results. As for side effects, about one in ten people have associated some gastrointestinal upset with taking Tribulus terrestris. Taking food with it can minimize these effects if you are that one in ten.

i do my homework

Thread Information