the dent depot is offline Senior Member

will the moderator that deleted my salvia post...please pm me...thanks!

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    What is salvia?

H BOMB is offline Senior Member
    it is a rock band right?

or the shit that drewls out of your mouth onto your pillow in your sleep.

the dent depot is offline Senior Member

Exclamation Salvia

I wrote a thread about how I dont drink/smoke pot/or do any other recreation drugs...only AS. But this newly popular herb seems to give a sort of "natural high"...albeit psychoactive kinda like shooms I guess.
    I have friends that do go "party" and I don't partake in their type...so I was thinking this may be a decent LEGAL/SAFE substitute. I am researching it online extensively...and wanted to know if anyone on here has tried it.

Here a bit of info found using google.

Salvia divinorum is in a class by itself. No other herb or drug is really very much like it. It is misleading to compare it to other psychoactive substances. It is a truly unique visionary herb.

Salvia contains a chemical substance called salvinorin A (often referred to just as salvinorin). Salvinorin is responsible for Salvia's mind-altering effects. It is not chemically related to any other psychoactive drug. Unlike most visionary compounds, it is not an alkaloid. Although it is not habit forming, pure salvinorin is extremely strong. Doses of only several hundred micrograms (millionths of a gram) will have an effect, and doses above 1 milligram (1/1000 of a gram) are too much for most people to handle comfortably. Because of its extreme potency, Salvinorin should never be used unless the dosage has been precisely measured with extremely accurate chemist's scales. Fortunately, Salvia leaf is hundreds of times weaker than pure salvinorin; therefore, Salvia leaf can be used much more safely than pure salvinorin.

Salvia leaf is physically quite safe. It is very gentle on the body. No one has ever died from a salvia overdose. Salvia is not a stimulant, it is not a sedative, it is not a narcotic, it is not a tranquilizer. Like many entheogens, it can induce visions, yet it is quite different from other entheogens. Dale Pendell, in his book Pharmako/Poeia, assigns Salvia divinorum to a unique pharmacological class, which he calls "existentia." This term alludes to the philosophical illumination salvia seems to shine on the nature of existence itself. Daniel Siebert has proposed the term enchantogen--a neologism, meaning "a substance that produces enchantment."

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by H BOMB
    it is a rock band right?

or the shit that drewls out of your mouth onto your pillow in your sleep.
    I don't want to hear about you and your boyfriend! J/K!

Thread Information