Thread: cycle questions

olympia81 is offline Junior Member

cycle questions

on monday i took 1 cc 300mg of deca ,and 200mg of primobolan depot i have been taking 5 d-bols a day..on tuesday night i took 500mg of teston 250 and ouch!!!!!!!! besides my ass cheek being red and sore as hell which they say is normal with the teston...my question is this i am planing to take the deca for 10 weeks and the 5 d-bols a day for 1 month and 500mg of sus 10 weeks should i continue to take the primo or stop? and if i do stop should i use it after the 10 weeks of the other stuff? also should i take clomid after the cycle to save my gains? just to fill everyone in i recently lost 81 pounds i was down to 197 and am am at 210 now am i water bloated because of the d-bols? i sure as hell down feel anything yet except a pain in my ass side since tuesday which is pretty unbearable!! how should i eat when i am on this cycle? also i am 5'10 currently at 210lbs and am already kinda bloated any suggestions will be appreciated.....thanks

olympia81 is offline Junior Member
    oh yea also 1 more thing should i stay away from the cardio? or if i do cardio how long should i do it for?

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    No offense, but i think you should already know how to eat before you begin a cycle. Check out the diet forum, good luck

Thread Information