PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator

Question What do you think guys?

Hey, I've heard different answers from different people, and I'm just wondering one thing. For a first cycle, I'f I'm looking to put on size and I'm taking EQ/Sust, why are some people saying that is a good stack, where as others are saying dbol for first four. The only reason I'm shying away from that, is that it supposed to bloat you big time and get you all zitty. I know the EQ will help qith the bloating, but what about the acne. I mean, if I'm taking a test such as Sust, won't i have a better chances of keeping sides to a min without taking dbol? I'm looking at a 10 week cycle. Also, I was reading in an article that was suggesting a good muscle gaining cycle and they said take sust 250...at 250 for the first week, followed by 500 for the rest of the weeks except the last where you drop it back down to 250. And what do you think would be a good dose for EQ, I've heard anywhere from 200-400. Should i taper that as well? Some people have said that sust "self tapers". Is that true? Should i stack 2 or 3? Receptor cites are supposed to be wide open and ready for a lot, but I've read that you should use a low dose, so later doses will be more effective without as much as if you started on high doses. Thanks guys. Any input will be appreciated. -PaPaPumP

Mike Guest
    Ok do your sus at 500/wk with NO tapering up OR down and your EQ between 400-600/wk without tapering as well - clomid post cycle - as for dbol - its a good idea and bad - of course there are side effects - you seem to kjnow about the drug so the only thing left is to decide what you wanna do - if you want to sacrifice those sides for those gains or not - up to you - personally I really like dbol and think if you took it you would too - I never really consider acne so much when I choose a cycle - I treat it while on cycle and obviously I dont want to get outta control but its never a determining factor in deciding how and when to GROW, never had much a prob with it though - guess i'm lucky

be safe

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    If you dont want to take dbal try 400 mg of deca relativily safe and good for gains

I was gonna use Deca instead of EQ but then i studied up a little bit, and decided EQ is a better way just because if i took deca. The Nolva wouIldn't do anything towards gyno from the Deca so i'd have to get winny as well. And if i got that oral, than i would taking dbol , and winny, and i dont think that is a good idea. I mean, I'll never know if ill have sides from bol, unless i take it, but if i take it and decide the sides are werent worth, then im out some $$$. i duno. any more suggs.? BY THE WAY, thanks mike and anger, you made me think a lot, and i appreciate the input.

Mike Guest
    You COULD do dbol with winny if you wanted to but they arent the best to stack together IMO - How bout sus/deca /winny or I personally would prefer sus/eq/deca/winny - but i dont know how much you're looking to stack here

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    I would say for the first cycle leave out dbals and follow mikes advice if you wanna stack four AS but you could get away with three
    test deca and eq my personal favorite LOVE THAT EQ

Talking

Mike and Anger, once again you got me thinkin.. .. That's another idea. That sust/winny/deca /eq probably covers all my bases i'm lookin for. I mean, i "shouldn't" have problem with
    d-dick, got the winny for the deca sides, a nice test in sust., and eq to HOPEFULLY make me the hungriest muddaf*cka i can imagine. But, i would also have to buy a nolva/liq/ari (one of them) for the test. Plus clomid for post. That just seems like a hell of a lot for a first timer. I mean, don't get me wrong, it sounds so enticing i'm really considering it . I got about 3-4 weeks till i start cuz i just finished a pro-"waste of money" hormone cycle., so i'll be thinking of it. I'm going to see my source either tomorow or the next day, so i'll see what he has available. He said he just did a run, so he's stocked, but i'll see exactly. At least by reasearching for the past couple months, i don't have to go up to him, and be a dumb@$$ and say, "MAN I WANNA GET SWOLL, WHAT SHOULD I TAKE?". thanks again guys, you guys are being a great deal of help. -PaPaPumP

SwitchedOn is offline New Member
    Alright bro good to see you're getting everything together and researching before you start. You definitely need the clomid, no getting around that. The liquid/arimidex is not a must have like clomid. It's great to have if you can afford to put it in your cycle however if cost is a problem nolva works very well. As far as getting bloated and gaining acne, like Mike said- gotta weigh advantages vs disadvantages (as far as the Dbol ). Personally I don't mind looking a bit bloated mid bulking cycle- it'll go away in a few weeks anyways. Besides everyone should have nolvadex on hand during any cycle, same goes for the clomid.
    Mike has good dosages for ya. However I'd go ahead and run the Dbol. The dosages don't have to be through the roof and because of it's short half life you don't have to run it for very long to reap the benefits. How bout this:
    weeks 1-4: 30mg Dbol ED, 500mg Sust, 500mg EQ
    weeks 5-10: 500mg Sust, 500mg EQ
    week 11: 50mg clomid ED
    week 12: 100mg clomid ED
    week 13: 50mg clomid ED

Wink

Switched, very nice insight. I see everyone seems to be agreeing with Mike and I guess that means I should as well! . Well, the dbol , I know from reading and listening from others experiences that it kickstarts your gains, and I'm all for that. I don't mind the bloated at all, I mean, i just started creatine loading today after my pro "cycle" (don't know how they are allowed to call it that, when it basically does $hit), but i have had a hard time getting in all my calories today, because I have so much water retention. I don't mind the body acne either so much, I mean, you know how "rookies" are, they wanna play it safe. But if I were to take dbol for the first four, what should i expect when I come off of the bol so i don 't freak out if I start losing weight (because of water loss)? One more quick ?, what do you use for acne (facial)?
    -PaPaPumP . . . P.s. Switched, you're from the S.W.? What state?

Mike Guest
    PaPa you are the abolsute PRIME example of the perfect newbie - FUCK bro - you researched everything to the T, looked at advantages versus disadvantages, did your homework and covered every base - Honestly for whoever is reading this I will promise you this guy's gonn be a big mother fucker - he's doing everything right IMO - good for you papa - Hell I LOVED this post - it made me think it was like a fucking riddle LOL

good luck

Thread Information