daem is offline Anabolic Member

Enth/EQ extreme headaches...

whats goin on fellas, as of late (the last 4 days or so) i have been experiencing extreme blood rushes to the head that last for around a minute or so before subsiding at different times.

anytime my heart begins to race (ie. during sex or in the gym) i get this pain in my temple that feels like a migraine headache but goes away shortly when i stop and i can literally hear the blood flowing around in my head.

this is what i currently am on in week 7 of 18: (havn't thrown winny/fina in yet)

400mg EQ/wk
    500mg enth/wk
    .5mg ldex ED
    50mg proviron ED

im beginning to wonder if my blood pressure is too high so i am going to get that checked today. does anyone get this type of side from EQ, or is this something that could be potentially bigger? im going to continue my routine and just hope these headaches subside...

NoLimits is offline Member
    I would guess it is your blood pressure. I know mine is elevated during so I keep an eye on mine while on a cycle... so go and get yourself a BP monitor at someplace like Target or Wal-Mart, they are cheap and worth the money. If it seems real high, get to your doctor.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Originally posted by NoLimits
    I would guess it is your blood pressure. I know mine is elevated during so I keep an eye on mine while on a cycle... so go and get yourself a BP monitor at someplace like Target or Wal-Mart, they are cheap and worth the money. If it seems real high, get to your doctor.
    Ditto

JohnnyB

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    My cycle consists of the same, but never had any headaches, Hell, I haven't even gotten any sides....Just be careful and see a Dr. if it doesn't subside....

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    D, I'm running pretty much the same cycle now with no headaches (except for last week when I walked into a bar on the squat rack,, bummer that was!)

seriously, check you BP. if it keeps up you should get checked out... you've been having these for a while now right? I seem to remember you mentioning it in a post a few weeks ago.
    keep us posted...
    ~R

Thread Information