Thread: winny/tren?

jay007 is offline Associate Member

Question winny/tren?

how much should i expect to gain on a 8 week cycle. winny 50mg eod and 100mg ed transdermal. I know i should cook it but still debating on . but if i don't what should i expect.

Phreak101 is offline Anabolic Member
    You're not gonna get ANY answers with a post like this bro, you need to list your stats, diet, lifting experience, etc...

chinups Guest
    If you don't get ripped on that you shold quit life.....J/k. Great stack but I agree phreak, the bros are going to want more info..

NoLimits is offline Member
    Tons... sorry Phreak101, I had to answer!

Jay: Turn the tablets into an injectable solution, you will be happy you did. I assume you were hoping for a cycle you didn't have to inject. Drink the winny(or take the tabs) and rub on the fina. Suck it up bro... it is the step you have to take if you want to grow. But at 5'6, any size you put on will show on that short of a frame. You are at 185, what is the body fat?
    Last edited by NoLimits; 05-16-2003 at 11:13 AM.

my body fat i don't know, i havent had it checked in a long time. stats 5'6, 185, beeen lifting for like 10 years, numerous cycles, right now im running 750mg test ent and 400mg EQ and 30 mg D-bols . Running the eq and test for 10 weeks, on week 4 nowand the d-ball im on the 2 week. starting in june i will start the fina and winnie thats why i don't want to cook the fina, i'll be a human pin cusion. what do you think the outcome will be??????

my cycle started the w/o april 21st and will end the w/o aug 11. i have clomids and novaldex cranberry extract, milk thistle, ans saw pallemeto on hand . i'm trying to score some hcg . so what gains does everybody think i'm looking at.

divx is offline Junior Member

Re: winny/tren?

Originally posted by jay007
    how much should i expect to gain on a 8 week cycle. winny 50mg eod and 100mg ed transdermal.
    Why not just go with injections? You'll see a huge difference over transdermal. I just think if your going to do fina or any AS, go all out or go home.

Thread Information