Thread: My next cycle!

mammoth is offline Member

My next cycle!

Just for shits and giggles here is my next cycle:

Weeks 1-10: Test Enan 1g/wk
    Weeks 1-10: EQ 500mg/wk
    Weeks 1-4, 6-10: D-bol 40mg/day
    Weeks 1-10: Nolvadex 10mg/EOD ?? <--unsure about frequency here!

I am only going to run this because the Enan is supercheap at the moment. I will probably get blood test done on the 4 week and if the levels are ok then I will wait 1 week then continue the d-bol another 4 weeks. Post-therapy will be probably HCG , and clomid.

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    prtty simple bro ,im assuming that u obvioulsy have done few ,to be running a G ,the dbol is kinda long even with that 2 weekbreak in the middle ,i would jst run it 6 weeks and thats it ,by the time ur levels go up again after the 2 week break ull be almost done .and the hcg take it the last 2 weeks during ur cycle 500 ed ,nolva witha gram a test ull have to run more then 10 mg ,more like 20 and up depending on theperson ,ed .

Originally posted by big N
    prtty simple bro ,im assuming that u obvioulsy have done few ,to be running a G ,the dbol is kinda long even with that 2 weekbreak in the middle ,i would jst run it 6 weeks and thats it ,by the time ur levels go up again after the 2 week break ull be almost done .and the hcg take it the last 2 weeks during ur cycle 500 ed ,nolva witha gram a test ull have to run more then 10 mg ,more like 20 and up depending on theperson ,ed .
    Cool thanks for the reply. I guess I should ditch the intermittent d-bol and just go 6wks straight. It won't hurt to run the Nolva @ 20mg ED, although I have never had gyno symptons. Its always better to be safe than sorry. The nolva of course is cheaper than gyno surgery!!

flexgolf is offline Member
    ur gonna have a big flood of cortisol when ur done taking all that nova. make sure to take some anti-e's when u discontinue the nolva. i plan on taking anti-e's all along instead of just blocking the recpetors. who wants a flood of cortisol?

Originally posted by flexgolf
    ur gonna have a big flood of cortisol when ur done taking all that nova. make sure to take some anti-e's when u discontinue the nolva. i plan on taking anti-e's all along instead of just blocking the recpetors. who wants a flood of cortisol?
    I have heard of this happening with using Cytadren but I have never heard anyone say this about Nolvadex . How about posting your source of info on this. I would love to read about this more.

Thread Information