Thread: Mexico

zeeb93 is offline Junior Member

Question Mexico

I am going to be near mexico soon ( south part of AZ). I am wondering what would be the best way for me to bring some gear up from Mexico would be. Suggestions??

dumbells101 is offline Senior Member
    Up the rear.

Oh wait you're not asking where to put the stuff but how to come back...I've heard come up west through TAMAULIPAS. But please be careful and get many many opinions.

MarkyMark is offline Member
    this is one suggestion ( of many ) ... Have a few friends go .If possible stay the night at a hotel or something.( see the town have some fun, buy some alchohol ,hehe. Hopefully one that is hispanic and can speak the language ... Better if he doestn't workout but no matter ,,, Have him buy what you need ... Then give it to you later at the hotel or some other private place. then walk back across( at the busy part of the day ) with a friend ( not the one that bought it ) and meet up later ... Depending on what city ... some of these pharmacies have an arrangement with officials to sell then turn you in ... this will help in concealing who has the gear ....

this may be a dumb question, but is there any chance of buying down there, and then shipping it from Mexico to the US?

Moto27 is offline Junior Member
    Here is the way to do it. Tell me i am not a genious for thinking this up. It really works.

Go down there and buy the gear. Before you are going to cross, i imagine it is via foot, buy a super 44oz coke from a liquor store. Put your gear in a zip lock bag and put it into the cup after you poor 1/2 of it out. Leave all the ice on top.

When you go cross and they ask to search you, no problem, sit your drink down, with the lid on and spread em'. They will not find anything and you will pick your drink up and bail.

I should have sold this idea! LOL. It works!!!!!!!!!!

PS. if you have more than will fit in one cup, take your buddy.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    I wouldn't chance shipping the gear from Mexico to US. Customs will be all over that. Best odds are to take a chick with you. Especially if you're going to Nogales. They'll never suspect a thing b/c things are laid back at that crossing point. Or, you can pay a guy to take the gear across for you. I wait until they make it across until I pay them the cash - just to make sure they don't bail with my gear and my cash. Or, like Dumbells said, shove it up your ass. Either way you choose, your cornhole will be tighter than shit coming back across if it's your first time. Later.

bonker is offline Associate Member
    I suggest switching containers.Put pills in aspirin or other pharmaceutical containers.Put liqiud in rubbing alchahol bottles and when you get home grab some vials and transfer.

ok now say by chance that we would be driving. Does this increase our chances of getting busted or what?

Not at all. Who is going to check inside your drink????

REM
    REM is offline Member
    all these suggestions maybe good but, they risky to get busted. what i did and i'm not saying this is the best, you probably can get away with other ideas as well. But i did this way bc ihad my family with me, so i went to see a doctor and asked him to get a prescription paid 30 dollars he gave it to me. then i went to the drug store and load up myself. I also got instructions on how to take the shit of course i did not follow these instructions just to be on the safe side confortable this way they know i got the shit legal, knowing that 2 years ago shit wasn't to bad as it is now. you don,t want to cross the border afraid, whether you driving or flying. Bro i had no problem, and had done this way couple of times.... stay safe and get your stuff man..

so if we do drive across, does anyone have any ideas on storing the stuff to get it across (keeping in mind that I want to kepp all teh stuff sealed in original containers). How picky are the borders now after all the shit that has happened??

Hunterr is offline New Member
    I'll tell you what, I've heard of alot of different ways to get shit back across the border, but MOTO27's idea has got to be the best I've ever heard! You're a fuc**n genius moto27. I mean that!!
    BOOOOOOOOYa
    Hunter

oh yeah we are going across in western Arizona, on the 95 highway I believe if it makes a difference

Shredder is offline Associate Member
    i always cross thru the san diego border and i always have to go thru a metal detector. I was wondering if the vial will set up the alarm? any one knows?

No, it is just glass. Wont do anything.

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by zeeb93
    oh yeah we are going across in western Arizona, on the 95 highway I believe if it makes a difference

Why don't you just describe what your car looks like,when you'll be there, and your liscense plate number?

xusmc67 is offline New Member

heat

Moto27 you forgot that while waiting 3 hours in line to get across the border your ice melts. Then I think your busted.

Buy 2 cups if youhave to. Get creative.

ASTRAL FITNESS is offline New Member
    If its for personal use you don't need the containers they may look cool but they are not worth the visual effect to get busted....get a couple sanitized shampoo/conditioner bottles and some vitamin bottles
    put your oil or other liquid in the shampoo bottles and your tabs in vitamin bottles, this way even if someone suspects its hard for them to imagine its for more than personal use and its hard to identify to begin with just use a syringe filter for the liquid gear to be safe afterwards and put into sterile 60ml vials or size of your liking.
    I don't condone this but I hate to see a good bro go down.

Shredder is offline Associate Member

METAL DETECTOR

HOW BOUT THE METAL STOPPER ON THE MULTIDOSE VIALS. WILL IT SET OFF THE METAL DETECTOR? I WANNA BRING IN A STACK. TIRED OF WAITING 2 HOURS IN LINE IN TJ.

chevy44 is offline Member
    i think the top is aluminum and that wont set offf the detectors!

ichabodcrane is offline Associate Member
    Don't you guys realize that we are not the only ones who read these boards. Maybe you "creative" guys should keep your ideas to secure e-mail, or at least pm's. They are great ideas, but the next time I go down and get busted, and ask the customs officer how he knew, and he replies to me "oh, I just read the AAS bords and they always give away their secrets"....I'm gonna be pissed. Just realize we have very few options in how we obtain our goodies. But by open posting on how we get them just increases our odds of losing. We are lucky we are able to obtain what we can, so don't spoil this by giving away the "secrets".

ItalianMuscle27 is offline Senior Member
    I agree, lets keep the secrets to ourselves..why go on bragging on how we get our gear. All it takes is one person to ruin it for 1000!
    Ive never heard of such crazy stuff before..

FancyLad is offline Junior Member
    they already know all the methods...it comes down for the most part to luck...especially w/the random searches...

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by PaPaPumP

Why don't you just describe what your car looks like,when you'll be there, and your liscense plate number?

LMAO!!

Christos is offline Junior Member
    The metal on top of the bottle will not set off the detector. I had three bottles plus my keys and a cell phone belt buckle and nothing.

Rhino58 is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by bonker
    I suggest switching containers.Put pills in aspirin or other pharmaceutical containers.Put liqiud in rubbing alchahol bottles and when you get home grab some vials and transfer.
    What the fuck are you saying? Pour out your gear into a bottle then back into a vial. That is the stupidest thing i have ever heard. That would ruin your gear. Not a bad idea with the tabs though.

Thread Information