divx is offline Junior Member

Talking Cycle, please review

Hey group,
    I'm 24 about 190 and have been working out on and off since highschool. I decided about two months back to get into the game. I've been working out everyday for about 2 hours, taking Sunday off for recovery. I've been doing a 2 day split on the workouts. Tell me what you guys think about these cycles:

Cutting
    week 1-8 75mg x ed Tren
    week 2-12 500mg x EW (split 250mg x 2) Test Enan
    followed up with clomid on week 14 100/50/20

Bulking Start 12 weeks after my cutting cycle

week 1-10 Deca 300mg EW
    week 1-10 Test enan 750mg EW (Split up 250 x 3)
    week 14 Clomid 100/50/20

What do you guys think? I would have started my test enan at the same time on the cutting cycle but my vial broke.

DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    your going to take ent to cut? thats going make you gain.....

Originally posted by DADDYDBOL
    your going to take ent to cut? thats going make you gain.....
    I was going to get whinnie but for the price I decided to go with enan. I should rephrase my first cycle. I want to cut but I also want to see some gains. I have my second cycle mostly for mass gains.

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    Why cut and then bulk?

Is it better to Bulk and then cut?

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    it will be much easier for you to cut down when you have more mass on your frame.

if you cut first then try to pack mass it will be harder to gain lean mass.

so in essence, the cutting before bulking is working against you.

bulk up 30 pounds or so then cut down...you will notice a huge difference even if you end up 5 pounds higher than where you started...plus goals are easier to reach imo.

nmk85roll is offline Associate Member
    I'd suggest you check into the principles behind workin' out first. A TWO DAY split?!?! I don't know how intense your workouts are, but that sounds like overtraining to me bro.

DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    190's not too heavy....well how tall are you? this is what i'd do but i like frontloading. weeks 1-3 ent 1250mgs, 750mgs deca . weeks 3-6 750mgs ent, 500mgs deca, weeks 6-10 500mgs ent and 300mgs deca. You would really see good gains by throwing the tren in at 50-75mgs ed. thats what id do but that with 600 carbs a day(when consuming that many carbs throughout the day dont worry about counting calories) and double your body weight in protein. I am a person who firmly believes that as is 10%, sleep 10%, training 40% and diet is 40% to see great gains. I cant keep my weight up, i need 400 carbs a day to maintain so you would need to adjust accordingly. there are some guys on this board that can critique it more but thats my .02. good luck.

I forgot my hieght... I'm about 5'10". Can someone give me a basic AS Diet. Currently this is my diet

Morning - 2 eggs and 1 can of tuna

Brunch - 2 cans of tuna, and about 60 grams of Whey in a shake

Lunch - Chicken breast and another 60 gram Whey shake

Dinner - Chicken and maybe some tuna, another Whey shake.

I cut out all Soda "i.e. Mt. Dew, Pepsi, I MISS MY DEW!", and all sweets basically. I drink about 1 to 2 gallons of water a day. Does this diet sound ok, or do I need to tweak it a little here? Someone at work gave me some Twin Lab Carb Fuel and I tried it last week before I worked out and the pumps were unreal. Should I take carbs every day before a work out. Thanks for all your help guys, sorry if I sound green to BB but like I said I just got into the game a few months ago. This board rocks and I read it every day and I try to learn as much as I can from all you bros...

For a diet, make sure you are eating at LEAST 4000 cal a day. Usually, I've done a 40/40/20 breakdown. Make sure you are not mixing protein/fat and protein/carb meals. Try to eat six times a day. This help a little?

BTW, the more real food you eat the better. A lot of those mass gaining shakes are shit. Obviously, you are gonna needa good protein powder, but other than that, everything should be from the grocery store.

Thread Information