Fullyloaded221 is offline New Member

Help a beginner, you know the feeling from way back then...please???

If i already started taking a week of aratest and want to incorperate deca into the cycle how shoulw i do it? I'm just a beginner but one person said just finish off the aratest and the take clomid and wait 2 weeks then start the deca300 up and clomid again after that cycle does taht sound anything like a good idea or should i just start taking deca now, and if so what dosages?

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    No that doesn't sound good. He wants you to start another cycle 2 weeks after finishing clomid from a cycle. That is a nice way to stay shutdown for a long time. Give us stats including age, ht, wt, BF%, training exp, goals and the amounts of AAS you have.

i'm 19 6'2 210 prob 10%bf but i mean waht should i do bout the cycle tehn i mean i have both the deca and the aratest and clomid, is there a way to take both at once since i have arleady started

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    like riskcon i dont know how mu=any mgs to take cuase we dont know ur info what ur freind told u is very wrong ,if u wanna do the deca start it now .

well if i should start it now should i keep taking the aratest and if so how much of both

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    How much aratest are you taking?

-moto

i think its a 250 only and deca300 is what i also got would i be better just taking the other bottle of aratest too and then finishing off teh cycle with clomid so it would be a total of 15 shot with both 10cc bottles

the dent depot is offline Senior Member
    19?
    Lookout for future health problems for sure! Your body is producing huge ammounts of Test RIGHT NOW...NATURALLY

joe_capone is offline Member
    I'm just a beginner but one person said just finish off the aratest and the take clomid and wait 2 weeks then start the deca300 up and clomid again after that cycle

who ever told you that... is a fucking moron. stick around and learn bro.

Thread Information