Thread: clomid dosing

arby is offline Associate Member

clomid dosing

Aight...something that has always bothered me is how when people prescribe the dosing for clomid, it is never consistent. Everyone says 300mg the first day, but then one person says 100mg for 10 days and 50mg for the last 10, and another says 100mg for one week and 50mg for the last week.

Now, most clomid seems to be sold in packs of 24, which is the exact number of pills needed for the second scenario. So do you really 22 days to recover, or is 15 enough?

Thanks, RB

aanold is offline Junior Member
    Your the first person I've ever seen say anything about two week post cycle therapy , although I'm sure it has been said. Everything I've read says three week norm and 4 weeks when deca is involved. IMO I'd rather be safe than sorry. To me its the most important part of your cycle, could be the difference between losing or keeping gains!!

arby is offline Associate Member
    I hear you, I have def seen it though. Good looks, I will make sure to have enough for recovery and then some.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Yeah - it depends on your cycle. Deca is very suppressive.

Get some E/C/A and/or Clen too. It will also help - your adrenal glands also produce natural androgens so getting something too boost your activity levels can't hurt post cycle...

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Clomid therapy...
    1 day 300mg
    10 days 100mg
    10 days 50mg

It does depend on what you're using...

Anadrol /Anapolan: 8 - 12 hours after last administration
    Deca : 3 weeks after last injection and clomid for 4 weeks
    Dianabol : 4 – 8 hours after last administration
    Equipoise : 17 – 21 days after last injection
    Fina: 3 days after last injection
    Primobolan depot: 10 – 14 days after last injection
    Sustanon : 3 weeks after last injection
    Testosterone Cypionate : 2 weeks after last injection
    Testosterone Enanthate : 2 weeks after last injection
    Testosterone Propionate : 3 days after last injection
    Testosterone Suspension : 4 – 8 hours after last administration
    Winstrol : 8 – 12 hours after last administration

100571 is offline Associate Member
    Seems like doses would vary As WELL AS how long after your cycle you should start. For instance, Winstrol doesn't shut you down like Nandro, so you wouldn't need as much testicular stimulation post cycle?

I understand starting it at x days after cycle dependsing on 1/2 life, though.

I.N.W.

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    no, shut down is shut down. nandrolones have a very high affinity to the AR, and make it harder to recover, but the same amount of clomid should be used. all the clomid is really doing is getting you started and back on track. the couple weeks after are what restore you completely.

that said, complete recovery may take longer with nandralones.

Mighty Max is offline Junior Member
    Ok, this thread mentions the different time frames of when to take clomid due to your cycle, but what if your taking dbol , deca and test how soon and how long would you run your clomid therapy??

Slangin Roids is offline Junior Member
    I was gonna make this same thread because I also need a sure answer on proper clomid dosing. i got 1 last shot of deca tomorrow, then it's clomid time. I got 30 clomid tabs.

May I ask why 6 pills on the first day? I really hope you know what your talking about on that.

Also someone share theire experience about getting over emotional with clomid? I thought i've read that a couple of times

Thanks

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Something I like to advocate with long esters like decanoate or enanthate is to begin 50mg of Clomid ED immediately following the last shot's first half life - liquid Clomid in grapefruit juice in the morning would be an easy way to begin this. Then - 21 days after, you begin the normal Clomid load (PO) for full recovery.

IMO - a good Clomid load using this method would be 200/100/100/100/100/50/50/... and so on 21 days after last shot. Using too much Clomid for too long has been linked to problems with vision.

There are many ways to come off cycle - and the only correct way is the one that works the best for you. Coming off can be tricky - you want to train and supplement approriately to make it back to a natural androgen state... and this can take a little trial and error as well as reading feedback from your body. Feedback such as feeling overtrained or decreased general disposition are sure signs you are still in the gutter. Just don't let it overcome you and think you need to get back on or accept a lost in gains - adjust when you need to... (sleep, diet, sups...)

Also - jumping on some E/C/A post cycle can help increase energy and mood.

Slangin Roids is offline Junior Member
    When taking 100 mg's a day, does it matter if you take both pills at the same time or is it reccomended to take them at seperate times?

Today I did my first day of 300mg (6 pills) and took two at a time every 8 hours..

Can anybody share anything about the possibility of being overemotional?

Thread Information