bumdart420 is offline Associate Member

gained 23 pounds off of Sust in 8 weeks..

I was reading some posts about Sust and some guys were saying they didnt make big gains off of it so I wanted to share my experience and ask a question. My second cycle consisted of 500 mg sust a week. After the second week I weighed myself and came in 6-7 pounds heavier. After the 3rd week my weight took off like a rocket!! I ate about 3600-4000 calories a day but my diet was quite clean. Moderatly low carbs and fat, high protien. I would sweat at night something sick, while I slept. at the end of 8 weeks I came in 23 pounds heavier than when I started.

My current stats are 6'2" 12 percent bodyfat 235 pounds. 2 years ago I weighed 157 pounds, (yeah, thats fucking skinny!) In total, I put on close to 80 pounds in those 2 years!!!!

I started my thrid cycle 3 weeks ago but added deca 200 mg a week, I beat my meat into a mushy mass but I feel like king of the world when old friends see me and practicaly faint! Hope the rest of you get a taste of this, cause its damn awsome!!!

Has anyone else had similar experiences or am I freak of nature like the guys at the gym say?! I cant be the only one who has had such dramatic gains from Sust. Peace out.
    Last edited by bumdart420; 05-17-2003 at 12:42 AM.

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Try kicking the Deca up a bit...400mg of Deca and 500mg of Sust would be great.

another 200 mg a week and I might tear the clothes off my back when I tie my shoe laces! haha

Whoisdaman is offline Senior Member

Re: gained 23 pounds off of Sust in 8 weeks..

Originally posted by bumdart420
    Has anyone else had similar experiences or am I freak of nature like the guys at the gym say?!
    Wow, let's not be too humble now!

I think this picture is finally necessary....

By the way, don't take offense. That's just what you get for posting past 2 in the morning.
    Last edited by Whoisdaman; 05-17-2003 at 01:24 AM.

NEO-OEN is offline Associate Member
    Yeah I've been running Sus 500mg and Deca 400mg /w. Not too impressed yet. So Im gonna change to 750 Sus, 400 Deca and 400 EQ /w and see WTF happens.

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    I've been on sust a little over 1 week EOD and I am already up nearly 4 lbs. It's all water, but I still look more jacked in the mirror. It's no doubt the prop that's responsible. I simply cannot wait till the enanthate hits me around week 4.

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    hmm if u guys were to do a d-bol/sus/deca stack u would have gained 10 lbs before the end of 2nd week, even while taking proviron !

Re: Re: gained 23 pounds off of Sust in 8 weeks..

Originally posted by Whoisdaman

Wow, let's not be too humble now!

I think this picture is finally necessary....

By the way, don't take offense. That's just what you get for posting past 2 in the morning.
    No offense taken, I thought it was pretty funny. I was only quoting what the guys at the gym say to me, its not my self perception that I'm talking about. Plus, Im in a different time zone right now (Ontario) so I cant friggin sleep! haha Nice ass on the chick though, I think Im gonna have to pull my wire again!

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    hey!!! thats my X

tightend is offline New Member
    My first cycle was 500mg sust, and 300mg deca per week and 30mg d-bol per day for the first 4 weeks of an 8 week cycle. I went from 180-212 and leveled off at 202. Tayor

Kato is offline Member
    420, Congrats, 80lbs in 2 yrs, thats fooking amazing. Makes me way jealous. Keep kicking ass.

papapump112 is offline Junior Member
    i seem to gain well too so lets see what happens when introduce sust into the mix over winter bulk...

Originally posted by Kato
    420, Congrats, 80lbs in 2 yrs, thats fooking amazing. Makes me way jealous. Keep kicking ass.
    Thanks alot man. I appreciate the props. It wasnt easy, I almost barfed every day from all the food I was swilling down but obviously it can be done!

Thread Information