MagicStick is offline New Member

Exclamation -~= I Need Help PLZ!! =~-

Hello Everyone. Im 18 and just getting out of highschool going into my summer. I have never taken anything and I want to try a cycle before I go to college. What would yall recomend for a 1st time user? Here is a pic from last summer. I am alittle bigger from Football, Track, etc..

Stats:
    Height: 5'11 - 6'0
    Weight: 185 roughly
    BF: ? n/a

A hookup of mine was going to sell me and a friend a 10wk cycle of Eccapoya (I know i spelled that wrong i think) and testerone pills for 175$ Is that a jip? Thanks for yall's help I really appceriate it!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -~= I Need Help PLZ!! =~--me.jpg  

NEO-OEN is offline Associate Member
    Man, wait a couple years more before you fuck your body up, I started at 17 and hit it hardcore at 18 and now that Im 27 my system is fucked cuz I started too early. I know some people that really look like they need the shit, but you don't you've already got a great base going. Just hit the Gym and let your body keep growing till 21 then think about doing AS. Good luck bro.

Whoisdaman is offline Senior Member
    I gotta agree, don't start a cycle at 18. Your ripped bro, try eating... and don't be afraid to lose the six pack. I'm sure if you bumped up your calories enough and took in alot of protein you could see some amazing gains.

thanks for the help. everyone is so into taking it before they go to college to get ready for college ball. ive read alot but i dont understand most of it. what all does it do that is so bad thats gonna mess me up? what about that brand? have yall ever even heard of anything close to it?

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    18 is way too young!!

Check some old threads...there's some great discussions about age and AS.

FinaZurp is offline Associate Member
    i have to agree with Neo on this one. don't get me worng I'm only 21 myslef but, I have several years under belt training and dieting hardcore (except the past 6months as my bodyfat will indicate, gotta thank college life for that one). You seem to have a great base to work with. I'd see just eat and train like a mother. you may still have some growing to do. At 18 I was your height. Now at 21 I'm a little over 6"2". And trust me those 2 1/2 inches make a big difference. I'm only now beginning to consider AS and still doing my homework. Unfortunatley i was blessed with a typical ecto frame, narrow shoulders and all so i got jipped . Just give it sometime brother you may thank yourself in the future. Goodluck.

IronRhino is offline New Member

Thumbs down ARE YOU NUTS?

OK, I don't want to sound like some sort of sarcastic jackass in this post, but I think it's crazy for you to be starting at 18. Dude, have you got any idea how much natural testosterone your body is probably producing on its own without juice? Do you really want to take the chance of screwing up your endocrine system and does your dad have good health insurance to cover the medical expense should you do so?

You've got a good start on your own without chemical enhancement. Why do you want gear at this point? Is it because you're not as large as you'd like? Is it that you feel your body is not as strong as you want?Come clean with us, what's the real motivation?

Let me make the following observations: If you feel you lack size at your age then maybe the real problems lie in your training or diet or a combination of both; if you're not as strong as you want then maybe you've been overtraining/undertraining or ineffective in your regimen.

Young man, your body has been undergoing tremendous change throughout your adolescence and I'd bet dollars to donuts your problems have been a combination of the above.

Two years ago an 18 year old approached me on a leg press (I had it loaded with 1150 lbs) and begged me to help him put on size and strength to get in shape for the military, he was going in 3 months.
    I busted his balls for 11 weeks--he put on 19 lbs and dropped from 19% body fat to 8%. All done without any steroids --he just cleaned and boosted his diet and learned to exercise properly.

Why not spend the money on a good trainer instead?

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Hats off to IronRhino for a great post!

NEO-OEN is offline Associate Member
    Personally for me, the damage is in my natural test levels now. I started so young that it knocked my system out of whack. at 26-27 my natural test level was at 11, now the scale runs from 9-30, so thats like 50 year old man low. so if feeling tired, sluggish and not horny alot is what you want, inject away. Now I gotta Juice just to feel normal again. Its not worth it bro, wait the time.

WiLLpOwEr is offline Member
    Since nobody has the balls to recommend anything(they do not want to be responsible if you get fucked up), I'll say this:

IF ANYTHIING
    Try Anavar , at 30mg every day, spread out 10mg every 8 hours, for 6 weeks. Anavar is also known as oxandrolone. Warning: it is expensive, and it is hard to find legit tabs. Now a days, Anavar is generally found in 5mg tabs, and are usually light blue in color.

I did Anavar when I was 15. Strength shot through the roof, and I gained 7 pounds of mass, all of which I kept. I DO NOT RECOMMEND ANYTHING STRONGER THAN ANAVAR. Anavar has very little side effects, and, contrary to popular belief, Anavar actually helps liver function(do a search on the internet for this study, it's new, but it's legit). The only real side effects, as long as you stay in a low dosage(no more than 40mg a day) and run it for no longer than 8 weeks(time off of cycle should be at least the amount of time on), is a slight turnover in blood lipid profiles. However, this is only a slight altercation, and is not a very big deal.

NOTHING STRONGER I'm serious! I know so many teens who inject testesterone into themselves, and all they are doing is shutting down their testesterone levels for good! You definitely do not want to do that.
    Any other questions PM me or [email protected]

jayg is offline Junior Member

Re: ARE YOU NUTS?

IR, I agree that he shouldn't do it but talking down and confrontationally is a bad way to go IMHO. It just makes people less likely to post questions in the future and less likely to heed your advice. Especially young people.

Jay

Originally posted by IronRhino
    OK, I don't want to sound like some sort of sarcastic jackass in this post, but I think it's crazy for you to be starting at 18. Dude, have you got any idea how much natural testosterone your body is probably producing on its own without juice? Do you really want to take the chance of screwing up your endocrine system and does your dad have good health insurance to cover the medical expense should you do so?

You've got a good start on your own without chemical enhancement. Why do you want gear at this point? Is it because you're not as large as you'd like? Is it that you feel your body is not as strong as you want?Come clean with us, what's the real motivation?

Let me make the following observations: If you feel you lack size at your age then maybe the real problems lie in your training or diet or a combination of both; if you're not as strong as you want then maybe you've been overtraining/undertraining or ineffective in your regimen.

Young man, your body has been undergoing tremendous change throughout your adolescence and I'd bet dollars to donuts your problems have been a combination of the above.

Two years ago an 18 year old approached me on a leg press (I had it loaded with 1150 lbs) and begged me to help him put on size and strength to get in shape for the military, he was going in 3 months.
    I busted his balls for 11 weeks--he put on 19 lbs and dropped from 19% body fat to 8%. All done without any steroids --he just cleaned and boosted his diet and learned to exercise properly.

Why not spend the money on a good trainer instead?

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    WiLLpower,
    Post the study. I hope it isn't the one I have seen floating around on several boards for a while now. That study is not new. It does show improvement in liver function on those taking the anavar . Of course most people don't read the entire study or they would know the people in the study were all long term alcoholics already in later stages of liver dysfunction. At that point they would probably have seen improvement while dumping gasoline down their throats but hey people love to take portions of studies out of context and try to show what they want. We could be talking about two different studies so I would love to see the one you are referring to. I will say that I have been tested on anavar only when trying to determine if it worked well as a bridge and saw an increase in liver function while on a relatively low dose.

i thank all of yall for the advice. i always hear about people doing it and nothing happening but alittle bit of acne and getting ripped. 5-12% (so says the statictics ive read, dont wana sound like i know what iom talking about LOL) of male athletes use the throught hs going to college. i didnt know if i wanted to be in that catagory. i personally know 3 of my "friends" that graduated 2-3 years ago that play football and got on roids. all of them are huge now but they were pretty big to beguin with. im serisouly considering not takin them this early now.. but i do thank all of you for yalls honesty. Ill check back alittle bit later today, thanks

jayg is offline Junior Member
    Originally posted by MagicStick
    i thank all of yall for the advice. i always hear about people doing it and nothing happening but alittle bit of acne and getting ripped. 5-12% (so says the statictics ive read, dont wana sound like i know what iom talking about LOL) of male athletes use the throught hs going to college. i didnt know if i wanted to be in that catagory. i personally know 3 of my "friends" that graduated 2-3 years ago that play football and got on roids. all of them are huge now but they were pretty big to beguin with. im serisouly considering not takin them this early now.. but i do thank all of you for yalls honesty. Ill check back alittle bit later today, thanks
    Yeah, in a few years you'll be bigger than them if you don't. If you're ever thinking serious ball the long term will definitely matter too.

ok i found out what it was.. its *eccapoya* (spelled wrong again) its a weaker version of a horse steroid i believe.. i guess thats why yall might not of known what it was

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

ok i'm gonna say

whoever the guy is who was gonna sell you it is a fucking idiot and he means "equipoise ",hahaha.that's the only thing remotely close to that pronunciation.anyway, listen to these guys when they tell you to wait.you'll be glad you did in the long term when you max out naturally!!

can someone email me some workout plans please? thank you

956Vette is online now AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    can someone email me some workout plans please? thank you
    we have a forum

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

workouts?

you don't even have your training down and you wanna use gear.get everything elsein orderfirst and then....you're still gonna wish you waited a few years.trust me

BigLarry is offline Associate Member
    Is this true? I saw on one post that if growth plates are not closed that if on growth one might grow taller? I dont see how this is true but I wanted to know.

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    ok i found out what it was.. its *eccapoya* (spelled wrong again) its a weaker version of a horse steroid i believe.. i guess thats why yall might not of known what it was
    LOL....get a new source....and the onlt test pills i have ever heard of are test suspension pills which IMO is not the best test to take, and as partyboy stated, your "source" is referring to Equipoise . ....you need to wait a few years before you do shit

Thread Information