xxocapxx is offline Banned

Question Hi...! sorry to boder i am rookie...!

ok... thanx alot so i should take does shakes you people told me from biotest

look i took 10 shoot of testarona 200 ok i gain 16 pounds i used to eat alot and i took N-large weight gainer .. now i am taking the clomid i am in my 3 shots how many more shot do i have to take and how many a week...!

ok i just got it yesterday the Androsol the spay so i am going to started today i really dont now how to used it that good right now i weight 134lbs and i am 5'6 if i eat right and take the N-large protein shake and the Nandrosol i should gain some pounds right, how many carlories and proteins i need a Day..?
    i am not a active person i am in college i am allways studying i go to the gym everyday i am 19 if u need more info working out for atleast 6 months.

what other Bitest or other legal products are out there that are good to gain weight any webpages...!

thanx alot boy you people help me alot...!

nymattyk is offline Member
    i dont understand a word you just said

Shredz is offline Respected Member

maybe this advice will help

you are in college??????...ever heard of proof reading??????..damn..man speak english..

19?? stop the juice...and just wait..you have so much natural test flowing through you veins right now..use that..stick with the shakes..healthy eating and creatine..workout hard..but no need to go crazy heavy where you are losing your form..

a little advice..when you walk in the gym..do like the other 19 years olds should do. "CHECK YOU EGO!!!!" at the door and go in there an train properly and hard. Natually..then when you have peaked..and peaked for real..then do the research about AS and start then..

best of luck bro..relax though. Get that education before those muscles.

Doc40 is offline Associate Member
    Hey man whats up. Im in school too. All you have to do is eat a shitload of protein and carbs. When you go to the dining halls ask for second and third helpings and eat everything possible. If you dont have time to go to the dining hall, try to get a lot of cans of tuna and chicken in a can. They work as a good source of protein. If you can pick up a George Foreman grill to use in your dorm, that would help too. You can buy some cheap chicken breast from the market. My roomate had been liftin and eatin with me for a little over three months and has gained about 35lbs. from Protein, glutamine, and he just started creatine. He actually listened to me when I told him to eat. So JUST EAT and drink a lot of water. And yeah go with the protein shakes, try to get in at least 3 or 4 a day. Peace

nymattyk is offline Member
    it really is amazing how much weight you can gain from just fixing up your diet. when i got on a strict diet and stayed on it i gained enough weight naturally that people actually thought i was juicing. (just thought id throw this in)

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    no bro, whats really amazing is how much deeper into the hole of stupidity this a**hole keeps putting himself into. he has lied continually in each pointless thread he has made.

please, just ignore this imbociles post. he doesnt want help, he want to sit around with the rest of his 14 year old counterparts and make a joke of this board and our obvious superiority to his intellect and pathetic, puny physique.

this may be construed as a flame, and therefor deleted, but i just had to voice my true opinion of this inferior idiot.

Boston is offline Associate Member
    That's pretty damn funny!!!

Triple Plates is offline Associate Member
    I thought i recognized that name, guess i didnt think enough of it to do a search to jog up my memory..... seems that your english is getting worse man

GenuinePL is offline Senior Member
    I don't get it. What are you trying to say???
    Because as of now I have no idea.

The only thing that I think I know is that you already juiced and now you are 5'6 134lbs (WOW) ARE YOU ON CRACK

There is no inted to flame in this post, but I just don't get it.
    You live in US, so please at least put the sentence together. If you can't then try using Microsoft WORD 2000, use the spell check and online collaboration.

GenuinePL is offline Senior Member
    After my short research.
    His info does not match at all.

EVERYONE IGNORE THIS POST

Dr. Derek is offline Member

Angry

Let him have it Big Kev

Doc40 is offline Associate Member
    And to think I wasted my time actually typing trying to help him dammit.

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

thats' funny?

when i went to college they screened people better.i guess w/ the economy anyone's money is good!!don't feel bad whoever you are(i'm too lazy to scroll up and look at your name), i wouldn't have gotten into college if not for sports anyway,JK

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    What's college?

Black Stang is offline Associate Member
    I don't think Microsoft WORD 2000 can help this guy. His computer might crash trying to make out a sentance from his writings.

Thread Information