JDawg1536 is offline "Rock" of Love ;)

Arrow My great thread idea!

I just got a great idea on starting a few new threads. At least think it is good. Since everyone always asks about specific gear from specific companies, why dont we narrow it down by starting a thread on each manufacturer, on which would be posted information on everything they make. Like a thread for QV, TTOKKYO, Upjohn, etc.... Info could be given on alternate names, price, availability, effectiveness, and so forth. This way, when newbies(not that I am some type of seasoned veteran) ask about products, they can be directed to the thread. Tell me what you think. Maybe I am just up too late and thinkin like a retard. Damn these boards are addicting to read.

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    How about we all learn about the search button and its functions then we start using that before posting threads that have already been answered.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

WiLLpOwEr is offline Member
    Yeah I think that would be a good idea...reduce the number of posts at least.

JDawg1536 is offline "Rock" of Love ;)
    Originally posted by abstrack
    How about we all learn about the search button and its functions then we start using that before posting threads that have already been answered.
    Yeah, but you know that that will never happen. The same threads will always be started over and over again, even on the same day. One of the things I found frustrating when I started out was searching for the info I wanted. Since there are a lot of abbreviations, alternate names, and slang terms for everything, it makes it hard to find the info you want. A lot of these people are just lazy though.

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    bro thats something ive been working on with a few other bros on here, should be done over the next month...Madmax
    Last edited by Madmax; 05-17-2003 at 03:55 PM.

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Originally posted by JDawg1536

Yeah, but you know that that will never happen. The same threads will always be started over and over again, even on the same day. One of the things I found frustrating when I started out was searching for the info I wanted. Since there are a lot of abbreviations, alternate names, and slang terms for everything, it makes it hard to find the info you want. A lot of these people are just lazy though.

Yep and all those abrv., slang terms, alternate names, etc.. are on the main page or in the " Educational Forum". will creating another forum for these redundant ?'s get people to get into there and read?? they won't even go into the educational forum which has alot of usefull info.---????

Good idea but then again....
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Thread Information