pumpseeker is offline Senior Member

Unhappy Anyone hit a vein more than 6 times in a row?

I don't know if it was bad luck or what tonight but I kept hitting vein after vein in my glutes while trying to inject sust. Count em 6, yes 6 times I aspirated and pulled blood. After using up a good portion of my needles (and yes, I put a fresh one on every time), I finally found a nice spot and finished, but by that time, I lost almost 1/3rd of my juice! I came out of the bathroom with 3 holes in each cheek bleeding and the wife freaked out. Now I got bandaids on my ass cause she'd kill me if I got the bedspread bloody. Geez!

Let this be a lesson..........ALWAYS ASPIRATE ! Hitting veins happens frequently!

joe_capone is offline Member
    how do u aspirate when injecting in your ass?? geez i always avoid glutes coz i cant see well from behind. so i just stick to quads.

Originally posted by joe_capone
    how do u aspirate when injecting in your ass??
    I hold the syringe like a dart and pull the plunger with my thumb and first finger. That's the easiest way for me.

And, tell me if this is wrong but I aspirated every time for a few seconds. Air bubbles always came in first, then blood. The blood always seemed to come in AFTER a few air bubbles. I was hitting veins, correct?

joe_capone is offline Member
    maybe you were moving around the dart and u didnt notice and collected some blood but not exactly hit a vein.. it always happens even when u inject in delts and u move the dart around. one out of 6 times i think u prolly hit a vien 3 times. its very rare in the gluets man.. but what bothers me is i cant see when i aspirate i fuckin hate that.

Whoisdaman is offline Senior Member
    Damn, your lucky you can even turn around to aspirate ... for me on glute days I just take the shot like russian roulette, hope for the best.

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

IMO

no one has good enough aim to hit a vein 7 times or more in a row

Arnold_Is_God is offline Junior Member
    if you are in a vein, when you aspirate it should fill with blood with a little pull on the plunger b/c there is pressure in the vein, and your pin will easily fill. Right?

Mike21 is offline Junior Member
    Same question over here. If you hit a vein the blood should come right out correct? Or will there be air bubbles first? A what will a injection into a vein lead to? My first cycle I never pulled back on the plunger becuase I couldnt see the damn thing while it was dangling out my ass. now a little pre back stretch and im good to go. ARNOLD IS GOOD---noticed you located in sac. Im in the same hood.

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    pump ,what size are ur pins ???also i found the the more u go away from the upper outter blute are the more likely it is to not be in the muscle or going through a vain.if u were directly in a vein soo n as u pulled back blood would ofbrushed in like crazy ,so u prolly went through one !i did it 2 ice and i was pissed i cant imm agine 6 time sbro fuck !

BigN-23G 1 1/2"

bradtn-I think you're right on this...I prolly just passed through veins. Interesting

Mr.gH is offline Associate Member
    That is unreal man, 6 viens in a row.
    I just finished my 6th week of ed fina shots and was lucky enough to never hit a vien. God must really hate you. j/k. You should definitely try going gambling or sumthing, with that kinda luck you never know....

Thread Information